• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I got extended warranty on it with Game so I sent it to the People who does it.

People buy extended warrenty? Holy hell, its like the biggest scam in history.

I have to say I am not at all enticed by Noby Noby Boy it seems to have no appeal what so ever.

Its a giant game of Snake by the guy who made Katamari. Whats not to like?

Not sure if anyone has seen this so:

"The collaboration between PS3 games and Home will be stepped up a gear when Capcom releases its big hitters, Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5 on PS3, with some of the coolest crossover content we've seen so far.

Capcom is putting out fully themed costumes that make your avatar look like Ken, Ryu, and Chun-Li from SFIV, and Chris Redfield and others from Resi 5 (for a small fee). Other content for Home, including small models and other apartment props can be unlocked as you play through both games.

Perhaps even cooler is a new Resi 5 lounge which will be themed around a location in the game. Check out the screens - you'll recognise it.

screenshot_210188_thumb300.jpg

In-Home matchmaking for online games will also be available in both games, allowing you to boot straight into gameplay from Home. This will be available at launch for Resi and added as a post-release patch for SFIV, according to translations of a Famitsu report.

No dates or prices yet, but we want more like this please, publishers."

CVG. Article Link

Seems VERY worthwhile to me. But I do wonder why the Playstation.Blog has mentioned anything about this.

Thats actually what most games should be doing! Excellent use of home. Unlocks via game and matchmaking. Third parties doing a better job then Sony. Cant wait for the EA sports area too.

I am still upset about coop though. Reminds me of Mario Kart double Dash where the change just added frustration. At least also make the splitscreen fullscreen rather than half size(not joking).

74631420090203_110846_0_big.jpg

74631420090203_110846_5_big.jpg

74631420090203_110846_6_big.jpg

home08.jpg

Too cool.

Yeah i need to go back again. I hate how you have to wait. They should put in an auto queue or better yet, remove them.

http://www.hd-trailers.net/ have all the new superbowl movie trailers in HD. They encode in MP4 files for PS3 users.

Useful if your PC cant do realtime encoding of 1080p quicktime trailers with PS3 Media Server as it requires a powerful CPU (Quad Core prefferable).

EA Revenue mix:

Platform Net Revenue Mix (as a % of Net Revenue)

360 16%

PS3 13%

Wii 11%

PS2 8%

Interesting Wii is below both consoles and PS2 isnt far behind.

I beat Bioshock yesterday, awesome game. And I got the good ending, I'm not a douche! Anyway, today I'll finally start Fallout3. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into here (never played a Fallout game, nor did I play Oblivion), I hope I'll like it.

Hope you enjoy it half as much as i did

I'm the opposite, i need to play bioshock & a backlog of other games ie Dead rising, disaster, no more heroes & burnout paradise but i can't stop playing Fallout 3. Resi 5, HOTD overkill & Madworld are also out this month & next month.

Oh, almost forgot the next 2 Fallout 3 DLC are also out this & next month.

I beat Bioshock yesterday, awesome game. And I got the good ending, I'm not a douche! Anyway, today I'll finally start Fallout3. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into here (never played a Fallout game, nor did I play Oblivion), I hope I'll like it.

i enjoyed bioshock, and it was actualy pretty good training for fallout, in terms of looting courpses, and the way you choose your plasmids is a little like selecting the types of weapons to use

Dammit, my first SOCOM C experience has been infuriating. After near an hour of data installation and updates, i finally get to the main lobby where i get to wait even longer to start up a quick match, which still hasnt happened yet.

Yeah go to the smaller less busy servers. It will still take time about 10 minutes to start playing... IF its like the beta.

New Uncharted screens: http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23283&page=3