• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when the PSP-3000 will be in the shops?

I tried a quick Google search, but perhaps you guys are more 'in the know'.

I was taking a look in GAME and there are actually quite a few good looking PSP games out, or, at least enough to justify a purchase. Anyone want to recommend a game or two?

Edit: Nevermind, October 2008

2.jpg

Awesome!!

Exactly. Someone a while ago randomly added me and asked if I wanted to trade with him. I kinda said no cause I didnt know about itbut then today I tried it with a trusted friend and it worked. Problem was that my friend doesnt have any PSN games. So anyway it turns out that this guy is my age so we msn'ed and ive given him wipeout and snakeball, he's giving me booty tomorrow.

Free games = Epic win!

Exactly. Someone a while ago randomly added me and asked if I wanted to trade with him. I kinda said no cause I didnt know about itbut then today I tried it with a trusted friend and it worked. Problem was that my friend doesnt have any PSN games. So anyway it turns out that this guy is my age so we msn'ed and ive given him wipeout and snakeball, he's giving me booty tomorrow.

Free games = Epic win!

Im assuming you are on about Ratchet and Clank :)

Correct you are.

Looking forward to it as well because I haven't played a Ratchet game since the first one on PS2, which I thought was awesome. I tried the ToD demo and thought it looked slick, havent got round to buying it though.

Guess you cant argue having a £10 game for free!

I'm loving this whole shindig.

From Eurogamer

SEGA will be releasing Valkyria Chronicles on 31st October, a fortnight earlier than expected.

This is the PS3-exclusive turn-based and real-time strategy game painted in a pretty watercolour way.

There's a PSN demo on the way next week, which is helpful, given as we know relatively little about the title so far. What we do know is stuffed handily into our Valkyria Chronicles gamepage.

Anyone here willing to trade PSN games? I'm kinda pissed off cause the guy I gave Wipeout to hasnt given me booty yet when he was meant to.

I'm not sure if he's just not been able to go on or if he's being an absolute wanker.

Anyone here willing to trade PSN games? I'm kinda pissed off cause the guy I gave Wipeout to hasnt given me booty yet when he was meant to.

I'm not sure if he's just not been able to go on or if he's being an absolute wanker.

SIREN for Wipeout?

I will let you download first aswell.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!