• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I told Letty this morning, she was happy :P

So wait, DJ Max Fever is coming out in two versions? Apparently Clazziquai Edition is going to be more 'mainstream' music and Black Square is going to be more 'traditional' DJ Max songs.

So wait... theres:

DJ Max Fever for the US Market

DJ Max Portable Clazziquai Edition for Korea

and DJ Max Portable Black Square for Korea?

Yep, but black square/clazziquai edition might just be special editions of the same game, like DJ MAX 2 had a silver and black special editions. It isn't explained on the site yet.

DISSSSSSSGAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISSSSSSSGAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as Dom "breaks in" his new copy of Disgaea 3, the entire forum is set adrift in a sea of cream... :laughing:

I hope it was worth the wait Dom. :)

Use boost as a last resort (balance this with bombs though) because you are pretty vulnerable after you use it since it needs to charge up again and you could end up in a potentially worse position than you were in.

Ok, tar.

On another note i'm enoying uncharted! yay! Took me long enough to buy it. Think it says im about 47% complete or something.

Anyone getting Mercs 2?

I'm tempted but it has got uber mixer reviews and I've heard the co-op is a bit dodgy with connections and the like.

Edit: Okay, I read a few more reviews and it sounds like a no go. Shame, I was looking forward to it.

I still havnt got 10x either yet. :(

But yeah, totally shouldn't have posted that. ;)

:heh:

Lol, i knew someone would say somethin bout it! ;)

I looked at number 1 in the overall rankings and i couldn't believe it! 15 minutes something on survival!

Anyone getting Mercs 2?

I'm tempted but it has got uber mixer reviews and I've heard the co-op is a bit dodgy with connections and the like.

Edit: Okay, I read a few more reviews and it sounds like a no go. Shame, I was looking forward to it.

It's pretty much a no from me n all, has not interested me at all!

Just got my SOCOM thing as well. Never played it before so it'll be good to give it a go. Hope I can find my mic (although it is a crap one).

Is the Beta up for download now? I'm at work so I can't check.

Yeah, you go into your 'Transaction Management' bit and enter it in the 'Network card or promotional code' section and it downloads from there. It's 1.5Gig by the way.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!