• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad to hear it. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the ending. Zack is the man!

Hmmm well I'll let you know...

I'm playing it too atm, but i much prefer a turn based battle system. However, a change is refreshing.

Yeah refreshing is a good way to describe it...I like cos it is still kinda turn based but can be played at a much faster pace.

Am hoping to be getting an 80gig PS3 next month or just before Fifa 09 comes out; I am just wondering whether a PS3 looks fine with the standard composite cables it comes with as my family may not have a HD Ready TV yet. I'll be using a Sony CRT TV which is still rather nice.

Am hoping to be getting an 80gig PS3 next month or just before Fifa 09 comes out; I am just wondering whether a PS3 looks fine with the standard composite cables it comes with as my family may not have a HD Ready TV yet. I'll be using a Sony CRT TV which is still rather nice.

I'm currently on a crappy 10-year-old TV, no widescreen, on SCART and it still looks great.

I do look forward to getting my HDTV back though. :heh:

Running on a 4 yr old CRT with RGB scart and it looks fantastic. Having seen it on HD, I do know what I am missing out on though...

Out of interest how long is Ratchet and Clank. Im on the level with the green wings, big dinosaurs and jelly gun thing, just after the lava levels.

And actually Im stuck on this level because I don't know where to go (I missed a cut scene) Anyone know how to proceed? I think Ive explored every area now, and I can freely move around the level on the wings? (if that helps you know where Im upto)

Out of interest how long is Ratchet and Clank. Im on the level with the green wings, big dinosaurs and jelly gun thing, just after the lava levels.

And actually Im stuck on this level because I don't know where to go (I missed a cut scene) Anyone know how to proceed? I think Ive explored every area now, and I can freely move around the level on the wings? (if that helps you know where Im upto)

erm, i can remember which level ur on about but not sure how to proceed. Does that bloke at the start of the level still need some souls (or whatever there called) off u still? If u have been everywhere and its got nothing to do with him u might have to leave that planet and go somewhere else.

Sorry i can't help u anymore, having trouble remembering.

erm, i can remember which level ur on about but not sure how to proceed. Does that bloke at the start of the level still need some souls (or whatever there called) off u still? If u have been everywhere and its got nothing to do with him u might have to leave that planet and go somewhere else.

Sorry i can't help u anymore, having trouble remembering.

No probs dude, thanks anyway. The guy is just offering 8000 bolts per soul now. I accidentally skipped a cut scene which probably would have told me what to do.

No probs dude, thanks anyway. The guy is just offering 8000 bolts per soul now. I accidentally skipped a cut scene which probably would have told me what to do.

Hey ReZ: I got stuck on exactly the same area! I was just flying around lost. Basically you can collect as many (leviathon?) souls as possible but you only need a couple to move onto the next level. You just need to find your ship. It's back through the caves and then lies in a little area on its own. Easier said than done to find though :o

EDIT: My PS3 is almost silent at all times. Even after long play sessions.

Hey ReZ: I got stuck on exactly the same area! I was just flying around lost. Basically you can collect as many (leviathon?) souls as possible but you only need a couple to move onto the next level. You just need to find your ship. It's back through the caves and then lies in a little area on its own. Easier said than done to find though :o

Bloody epic legend. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

w00t!

Ratchet and Clank Quest For Booty just got confirmed for Thursday in Europe for £9.99 by ThreeSpeech.

Yup and Eurogamer have confirmed when the Blu-Ray version is out.

Sony has said Quest for Booty, the standalone follow-up to Ratchet & Clank PS3, will only cost GBP 10 - both as a downloadable PSN game and Blu-ray release.

The disc-based version will be available from 12th September. And the PSN offering, as we know, will be out this Thursday.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!