Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

May I suggest Exit as well? Good little puzzle game that I picked up. Crush is awesome good choice there...Final Fantasy Crisis Core is good, its much more an action rpg and I think you might enjoy it...

Puzzles? Then you NEED the Lumines games.

I've tried demo's for both of these on XBLA I think, wasn't too keen on either. But I'll maybe give them another go once I've worked my way through the list I already have :smile:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

The saving money for a ps3 plan isn't going to well :(

Check out my games sale guys D=

*sly face*

Sell your 360 then :P

Or just wait till christmas when your loverly generous parents will bestow many expensive gifts upon your young self.

Sell your 360 then :P

Or just wait till christmas when your loverly generous parents will bestow many expensive gifts upon your young self.

I can't, I need Fable 2 and Banjo :)

Stupid games.

Oh and wait till christmas? Why do that when I can buy a ps3 soon and then get a new lovely gift for christmas? :heh:

EDIT: £70 a month REZ, and I'm gunna start doing jobs down in the pub for my dad soon, so that should bring in some money aswell..

Probably will get one in September :)

Thats if they don't go out of stock again =_=

Which is best? think I've seen them in 2 for £20 at gamestation but there are a few ds games in the same offer i want.

2 is more complete, more modes and skin edit for blissed out gaming since you can select the stuff you want. Both are awesome however. 1 has better songs bar heavenly star <3.

It's surprising the difference the added weight makes to the Dual Shock 3 makes. Feels like such a better controller than the Six Axis.

I think most ppl are slightly suprised how much 'better' the DS3 is to Six Axis, one of them things u don't really know till u have one urself. I would recommend one to anyone with a PS3.

The new PS3 has arrived. Just setting it up. I'm restoring it but I'm pissed of because some thing are still tied to the PS3 they took away. I better be able to get it back.

If this fucks up my trophies for the Burnout update I will cry and kill someone.

I'm having to re-download everything... I hate Sony.

Not the one you will kill! (lol) Im on a half day today, and eager to see your scores, play some hardcoreage later.

I think you're safe....unless it was YOU who broke my PS3!! :p

Its lonely at the top. Now. Mwahahahaha. ;)

The aceivements are gonna be a bitch though. Im having trouble with the 15 tokens in one boost one.

I hate you. You've decimated most my top scores! :p

At least I have someone worthy to blow out of the water. :wink:

Plus, I have all the trophies. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!