• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the biggest load of sh*t eating f*cktarded troglodytic bull crap I have ever seen. Why are SCEE so f*cking incompetent. The US got EchoCrap 70 days ago and we pay a quid more. It isn't like it is quality over quantity, there is sod all on there and even less to bother about.

The "update" in full:

PS3 store

Game

EchoChrome, £6.99

Demo

Top Spin 3, FREE

Packs

High Velocity Bowling - Amber Vorhees character, £0.69

Go!Explore™ PSP Map Packs, £14.99

Video

EchoChrome Trailer, FREE

Call Of Duty: World At War Reveal Trailer, FREE

Kung Fu Panda Trailer, FREE

EchoChrome - late - I have the demo and that's all I need because it is about as deep as a punch in the face.

The packs - crap, ONE skin and a some add-on for a PSP NON-game.

Demo- Isn't Top Spin 3 out already!?

Trailers - Probably the best of the lot....oh f*cking dear Sony.

I just need to aim my PS3 at the US PSN and SCEE is put to absolute shame. Seriously, what the hell are they doing?! Lazy sh*ts.

And again, WHERE IS MY SSHD UPDATE!!?! It was out in America last week.

Everyone who has Burnout, tonight at 6:30, PSN be there or *insert witty/sarcastic/threatening comment*.

So far it is:

Me

flameboy

Strider

Mike

Tapedeck?

good lad... having set up the thread I guess I should have thought to come in here and do this... I will be around at more like 7 btw...so wait for me!

I can't believe so many people have sold Burnout, I know others who have as well...seems a shame especially with all these awesome updates coming.

I had sold burnout way back in febuary, regretted it and eventually bought it back this week! Glad i did coz i had loads of fun before online!

Stayed up until 3 last night and finally got all the billboards and smashes in Burnout. Never thought I'd do it when I first got the game but 26 hours later.

This really is a great game. A slow burner...ironically. :heh:

Stayed up until 3 last night and finally got all the billboards and smashes in Burnout. Never thought I'd do it when I first got the game but 26 hours later.

This really is a great game. A slow burner...ironically. :heh:

it is a great game. I was thinking last night after our online sessions that I may never need another arcade racer...there is just so much on offer here and with more coming all the time...

Cheers! It was actually surprisingly fun. Almost like getting the orbs in Crackdown. :heh:

It helped I had my custom soundtrack to listen to while looking.

I came close to getting them all on crackdown... used to love jumping from building to building trying to get them all.

See Sony have decided to take the route that they are offering these features for developers to use rather than make them mandatory and whilst yes it works to their favour in that developers don't feel pressured yet it can leave us short changed in some respects.

While the official changelog of firmware 4.05 is underwhelming, it does feature a key hidden feature: support for movie and TV service. According to this support page on PlayStation.com, "Support for PLAYSTATION®Store Movies and TV video service" has also been added in firmware 4.05. Undoubtedly, we're going to find out more about this service during tomorrow's E3 conference.

http://www.pspfanboy.com