NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I've made a new PSN ID which is Shadow-Point, it was just to have it matching my 360 account. So if you guys who I don't have on my list want to add me feel free.

Saw you added me before..what was your old PSN ID again? Just so can delete it...

NegativeCharge and my really old one from my first PS3 was Mech Maverick, feel free to get rid of them.

NegativeCharge and my really old one from my first PS3 was Mech Maverick, feel free to get rid of them.

I have both of them consider them deleted.

Burnout surf shizzle bought. Also was gonna buy the pirate LBP pack. Was expecting water though?! Otherwise I can wait. I still think the LBP characters are a tad expensive. Should be £1 max.

I'd love for a proper Disney pack to come available asap. Sure it was seen a while back. Need to kickstart my LBP love affair again. DLC ala MGS is needed badly. I'm kinda surprised they stopped pushing so hard. Guess the team needed to get the PSP version done...

Now they should allow physic tweaks. That would make the game Uber customisable.

Edited by tapedeck

Burnout surf shizzle bought. Also was gonna buy the pirate LBP pack. Was expecting water though?! Otherwise I can wait. I still think the LBP characters are a tad expensive. Should be £1 max.

I'd love for a proper Disney pack to come available asap. Sure it was seen a while back. Need to kickstart my LBP love affair again. DLC ala MGS is needed badly. I'm kinda surprised they stopped pushing so hard. Guess the team needed to get the PSP version done...

Now they should allow physic tweaks. That would make the game Uber customisable.

I thought it came with water as well, I thought it was a level pack like the MGS one...disappointed to hear its not. They didn't even properly develop the PSP version they just oversaw it from what I understand, so no excuse really, although they did recently do that major patch did it change much?

ah right...

I'm not saying it won't work on the PS3, just I haven't done it. I can't see why it wouldn't, after all the addons simply add a little content to the main bulk of the game, which is always available while you play it, meaning you have to run the main disk to play no matter what mission you're doing. So... it has to work.

Vagrant story is on the PSN now which is one of my favourite games ever. Now i am wondering, is there any benefit to buying it and having it installed on my PS3 as I do have the PSone disk version still, which looks terrible when I play it on the ps3 with the big screen. I know i may actually play it again if it is installed opposed to it just lying in my shelf because I can't be bothered to insert the disk.

Vagrant story is on the PSN now which is one of my favourite games ever. Now i am wondering, is there any benefit to buying it and having it installed on my PS3 as I do have the PSone disk version still, which looks terrible when I play it on the ps3 with the big screen. I know i may actually play it again if it is installed opposed to it just lying in my shelf because I can't be bothered to insert the disk.

So you'd rather pay what it is £4 that stand up and walk across the room thats just mental if you ask me!!!

So you'd rather pay what it is £4 that stand up and walk across the room thats just mental if you ask me!!!

In a word...yeah. I take it there are no other benefits than this then?

you can play it on PSP as well...if you have one...but then technically think you can do with a disc based version via remote play.

Just bought Dragon Age: Origins after my friend virtually gave it a standing ovation.

Just bought Dragon Age: Origins after my friend virtually gave it a standing ovation.

Let me know how you get on with it...I was originally defintely going to buy it but found it soooooooooooo boring at Eurogamer Expo and just assumed I was perhaps the Bioware thing, although a quick play of KOTOR the other day has made me realise Bioware are amazing...

My friend told me it was amazingly brutal and cruel, which sold me. My other friend had her character raped.

Sounds like a party.

My friend told me it was amazingly brutal and cruel, which sold me. My other friend had her character raped.

Sounds like a party.

Yeah heard a few different things about the way it works...one woman who is apparently sexy and evil will shag you if you don't help people but you lose out on XP by doing that...the things people will do for sex...

I heard there's a trophy for having sex with every member of your party. The men and women.

I'm feeling decidedly cruel at the moment so this should be fun.

I thought it came with water as well, I thought it was a level pack like the MGS one...disappointed to hear its not. They didn't even properly develop the PSP version they just oversaw it from what I understand, so no excuse really, although they did recently do that major patch did it change much?

it has the water, buy the level pack and that has the water, as well as some excelent levels and what not. loving it.

its a good game, but be prepaired for alot of long slogs. also, on the consoles, its VERY difficult at times.

I heard there's a trophy for having sex with every member of your party. The men and women.

thats not quiet true, theres like, 4/5 members you can shag, and it counts over multipul playthroughs.

in my game, i had one lover, and the ending reflected my love. felt nice :)

hang on, that makes it seem like i developed genuine affections for the woman, which i did not!

I picked being a city Elf. Not sure if I'm happy with my choice to be honest.

Gah!!

Edited by Daft

I picked being a city Elf. Not sure if I'm happy with my choice to be honest.

Gah!!

i chose noble human, im hoping to do city elf in a few months time, totaly different playthough.

Dragon Age looked like a standard fare RPG, uninspired dungeon fest and really isn't my kind of thing. I stupidly asked for MW2 for Christmas, checked to see if my mum still had the receipt but she said no, so I'll probably have to sell it and repay.

I just don't want it. I don't like CoD basically. Rather have got the Fallout GotY so I could play through the DLC and then sell it on. Sigh.

Dragon Age looked like a standard fare RPG, uninspired dungeon fest and really isn't my kind of thing.

Yeah, that's what my thoughts on it were but my friend loved it and the brutality he described in it sounded too tempting.

I had a hard time getting into it. I started out as a mage but for some reason wa finding it really hard. I restarted as a Rogue and am now loving it. One of those games which has so much to do that its unlikely I'll ever get round to finishing it.

I had a hard time getting into it. I started out as a mage but for some reason wa finding it really hard. I restarted as a Rogue and am now loving it. One of those games which has so much to do that its unlikely I'll ever get round to finishing it.

I couldn't face being an elf. Both Elves and Dwarves are f*cking dumb. I liked the idea of being a racist tool as an elf but then after the start all the humans seemed to be alright so me being a tool was a bit pointless. Started again as a human.