NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

It looks like we're going to have a few more regulars on PSN. Good stuff.

I demand everyone buy Little Princess!

Lol yeah importing from Canada would mean you'd get it from around £150 i think.

Or 190€, and considering its region free... Can we plug a European transformer on it?

Little Princess?

Little Princess?

I mean LittleFATUnchartedSolidinFamousPrincess II.

...It's been a long day. :heh:

Hell yeah. Little Princess is one of the many PSN games that used to make me really jealous of PS3 owners. I'm a little more interested in the PSOne back catalogue and the PSN titles than the PS3 games (although Heavy Rain has been on my watch list for years now).

I like the look of the new PS3. There's something vaguely N64 about the look of it now, which I quite like. If only they took cartridges instead of discs! £250 seems like an ok price now as well, considering the features, but the 360 is still considerably cheaper. Although if you're in the market for a blu ray player the PS3 is now very good value in my opinion. Didn't think it looked too slim at first, but those photos next to the 360 make it look a lot better.

Tapedack you fiend!

I think it's going to be the same as the PS2 cycle, where there's 2 models of slimmage. The next one will be PS2 phat sized, maybe smaller and curved though.

Got myself stuck in a catch 22. Now is not the time to buy a 360 as something is brewing in the Microsoft camp. Now is the time to buy a PS£ to avoid with the nes x megadrive cross breed. Kind of reminds me of how fugly the DS prototype was. Guess I'll have to look around for some deals.

I know I should probably read the info, but is the matte PS3 replacing the shiny one?

Yeah basically, any stock remaining of the fat PS3 will be the last, and they will phase it out in favour of the Slim.

Well that sucks. I wanted to get a PS3 eventually and I hate matte. I love shiny.

Because I definitely have my priorities right :heh:

You'll probably find some good deals for the fats at the moment as retailers try to shift the stock they have left before the Slim arrives. The later you leave it the better the deal you'll find, but then again most places might end up sold out by the time you go looking.

I have to say that Trine looks very appealing. There's an HD vid on the store atm, pretty cool.

I have Transcended. Made a Portable ID to show it off :) Thanks to dwarf for the advice.

I have Transcended. Made a Portable ID to show it off :) Thanks to dwarf for the advice.

Go to playfire and get a better one. Have a nice facebook type social thing going there too.

Well done! There goes my exclusivity. We're a club now :)

This is a bit out of nowhere, but it seems Trophies for flOw will soon be emerging from the primordial soup. Always nice to have an excuse to return to old purchases.

I have to say that Trine looks very appealing. There's an HD vid on the store atm, pretty cool.

Theres a PC demo out there somewhere if there isn't already one on PSN.

Well done! There goes my exclusivity. We're a club now :)

Didn't realise you were the only N-E'er to have the Platinum. Now I've finally got my first Platinum from WipEout, I'm going to spam the Mega Drive collection for another, and much much easier, Platinum trophy.

I got to Zone 78, by the way. Managed to beat 5 of my friends.

Meh, I'd try to trump that but cba with Zone anymore. I would've liked them to give me an incentive to do elite campaign on Zico but as it is I'm not compelled to play Fury.

Nice, how do you get it?

Err, I'm not sure. I got sent a download link by my friend a few days ago. Google will probably find it no problem.

It seemed good, but my PC didn't run it all that well so I couldn't enjoy it fully.