NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Does anyone here want to do some Resi 5 co-op with me? Wanna see what you're all like and also complete the missions without the other people dying on me.

I'll do it with you at 9 if your up for it? (my god that sounds seriously dodgy!) :p

Yeah it could be quite exciting! (I'll be on)

Nice one - see you then - I assume mics work with the game?

I don't know frankly.

Edit: shit Cooky I can't, going to club to watch footy. Sos dude!

Will make it up to you tomos or something haha.

I don't know frankly.

Guees we'll find out at 9 and let the rest of the forum know then!

Going on to PS3 now

I mentioned this in the Killzone 2 thread but thought i would post it in here as well.

If anyone is desperate to get the PS3 offical headset before its sold out again then GAME and Gameplays website now say there instock. I have ordered one off Gameplay and it is saying 'preparing for dispatch' so it all looks good!

Game (£24.99) http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Hardware/Accessory/~r337509/Official-Sony-PS3-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headset/?s=PS3%20offical%20headset

Gameplay (£17.99) http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0427&title=official_sony_ps3_wireless_bluetooth_headset

You didn't accept my add did you Pit? Ah well.

Didnt see a request from yas Dwarf, whats your ID? You should add it to your profile here

So when does the PSN shop update? I've never paid much attention to it or downloaded from it since I got my PS3 in December so just wondering. Downloading the Valkyria Chronicles demo to tide me over till Killzone 2 is made available.

No idea yet. Give it at least 6 hours imo.

Catch up on PSN now. Because its going down :p The americans will also download form us.

Not that excited for the Killzone 2 demo to be honest. Looking to see what else is on PSN.

f0wer for example is something i cant wait for. Cant wait.

Have to say Valkyria Chronicles is a nice l'il game. A little bit more tactical than I'm used to but I reckon it's something I'd be able to pick up pretty easily. Will look into getting the full game when I have the money for it.

Have to say Valkyria Chronicles is a nice l'il game. A little bit more tactical than I'm used to but I reckon it's something I'd be able to pick up pretty easily. Will look into getting the full game when I have the money for it.

Its quite good. The demo doesnt really indiacte how deep and involvoing it gets. You have RPG story elements as well.

Todays PSN update is superb. Tons of actual games.

Forgot about EA's NHL , Supernova, Cuboid and afew other cool games.

fl0wer didnt come out.

Killzone 2 Demo is up!

Been looking sooooo forward to this! Downloading asap <3.

I must be one of the few which actually enjoyed the first one xD

Guys I got a refurbished PS3 today, pray for me that it doesn't break like the last two!!!

Hurray! :bouncy:

Guys I got a refurbished PS3 today, pray for me that it doesn't break like the last two!!!

Join the club! :D

Played the Killzone 2 demo. These typical FPS'es really aren't my thing, won't be getting it.