NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Daft I would seriously think before buying it, it just reaks of average. The weapons are kind of cool, but standard, the main problem though is that I don't think Online would be that stable, it has a bad framerate with just bots.

Tell me if it holds up though. And Matt.

Yeah, would be a total impulse buy. Has the whole UT thing going on, which I like. I'll probably give it a miss though.

Anyone got ideas on what PSN games they'd like to see? I'd like a sequel to Stardust, maybe with some slightly different shaped planets and more 'epic' bosses. I think a more single player sort of experience with a goal at the end instead of too heavy a focus on high scores.

Na, I want that music based add-on they were talking about.

I'd love Audiosurf.

I was playing Rayman earlier (the original 2D game) and christ it is good. Love some of its retroness in design. The platforming is solid, the bosses are fun and has great sound.

GIVE ME MY PLATFORMER!!!

profits wise, yes. But pretty much all phone makers are in some way. The new stuff is promising though. I was already interested in the Satio because of the camera and functions.

RIM, makers or Blackberry phones, are making crazy money in these hard times and are actually expanding.

EDIT: To be on topic, i really wish some games like Everybody's golf was on the PSN. Does not look like it fills that BD disc imo. Would probably be cheaper than buying it as it is now as well. Also, I don't look to the PSN for sequels, but really just fresh experiences like...flow. And...hmm looking at my games, most of them are sequels...Maybe I should get flower. See what all the fuss is about.

Edited by Deathjam

Daft I would seriously think before buying it, it just reaks of average. The weapons are kind of cool, but standard, the main problem though is that I don't think Online would be that stable, it has a bad framerate with just bots.

Tell me if it holds up though. And Matt.

Its OK, pretty average. I thought the framerate was pretty stable when I was playing it? I have not really had any time with it to be honest. There is a nice perk sort of system, where you unlock the perks like 'increased range' or More powerful telekinesis' by completing the various challenges. Such as - 'kill a bot with every weapon'.

So yeah there's some depth to it, and with around 8 maps (can't remember) I will be playing it some more. But again, not the greatest FPS, but good for a cheap-ish download.

If anyone hasn't downloaded Elefunk, do. It is awesome.

See I didn't think it was worth £8. You can get better games for that money, it's not exactly a remarkable game, and neither will it be a game you will play online for that much time.

Still need to get flower.

Bomberman Ultra out week after e3.

Not sure I care about this franchise anymore. Played enough bomberman to last me a life time.

New XMB with PSN on upcoming Bravias. Not very interesting as its aimed at people interested in the TV. Interesting bit is the PSN icon and Life @ PlayStation.

Edited by Choze

I was playing Rayman earlier (the original 2D game) and christ it is good. Love some of its retroness in design. The platforming is solid, the bosses are fun and has great sound.

GIVE ME MY PLATFORMER!!!

Yeah there is a total lack of 2D platformers these days...think the last one I played was Lost Winds! Klonoa on Wii looks great and reckon I will pick it up sooner or later but thats not enough...

New XMB with PSN on upcoming Bravias. Not very interesting as its aimed at people interested in the TV. Interesting bit is the PSN icon and Life @ PlayStation.

Wonder if one day we will see TV's coming that let you download PSN titles? Or this what this is hinting at? This is a great underhand way of getting their smaller games into the hands of the casual market, would need to be on less high end TV's though to really work.

Just wondering if you guys could help ?

Im wanting to get Resi Evil from the US store, Is there any way I could do this or do I have to wait till it hits Euro store ?

Simply awesome.

Never played any of the games but what was awesome about that?

And Fergy I think you can download it from the US store, problems only arise if you buy an game with an online mode IIRC.

And Fergy I think you can download it from the US store, problems only arise if you buy an game with an online mode IIRC.

Yeah but how do I get credit on my US account ?

Yeah but how do I get credit on my US account ?

Use Entropay to make a virtual credit card...I did it to get SF2HDRemix

Use Entropay to make a virtual credit card...I did it to get SF2HDRemix

Thx bud, but that looks like a bit of a nightmare, Just want something simple

Iv been reading a little bit into it and some people have been saying to use psn cards... has anyone used this site ?

http://www.gaminglue.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=298&osCsid=1c31457ff96f9372e840b5f64ba3c045

Edited by m_fergy

Thx bud, but that looks like a bit of a nightmare, Just wasnt something simple

Iv been reading a little bit into it and some people have been saying to use psn cards... has anyone used this site ?

http://www.gaminglue.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=298&osCsid=1c31457ff96f9372e840b5f64ba3c045

I used a US PSN card, bought it off eBay, and the code was delivered instantly.

I used a US PSN card, bought it off eBay, and the code was delivered instantly.

Nice 1 ill use Ebay

You still got the name of the seller you used ?

Well if it's a big retailer with over 10,000 sales you can't really go wrong.

Thx bud, but that looks like a bit of a nightmare, Just wasnt something simple

Really not that complicated but nevermind looks like you have it sussed with the PSN cards anyway..