N-Europe

Wii Points Card Shop

david.dakota

I have loads of VIP pin codes I got with games but haven't registered yet, ones from GC, Wii, DS games and hardware.

What I want to know is, if I don't register those now, are they safe? i.e after the January date can I register them? seeing as I haven't registered them yet they should be unaffected by the expiration if I'm correct.

If someone could tell me whether the situation is otherwise or not that would be awesome. :smile:

Im assuming they will be safe, they had better be as I have a drawer full of them!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im assuming they will be safe, they had better be as I have a drawer full of them!

lol I'm in the same situation thats why I am hoping they are too and thus I'm gonna save registering them until after the expiration period for registered points. :smile:

The way i see it as, they aren't registered yet so they should be safe I'm hoping.

And yes Shadow GBA games did have VIP codes too.

Lol! Just found out that some of my GBA games still had codes in them. Since everything GBA-related I have (except for the Zelda LE Pack) is pre-owned, I just assumed there wouldn't be any (I barely touched them actually:blush:).

Thanks ShadowV7, you triggered me:heh:

gahh! that's so annoying. my home computer has died recently so i'm hardly ever online. an hour ago i purchased a 100 points card as i need to spend these stars before they expire. just went to purchase a 1000 points one now after seeing your post and...

"you have reached your daily limit"

... F**K OFF NINTENDO!!!