NEurope
ReZourceman

Most Inappropriate Things To Say In Any Given Situation Thread

"Waitress, come over here! I demand to be fed the same way... and with cream please!"

Not really one thing said but-

'I'm afraid we are going to have to ask you to leave madame'

'Why?! Can't a woman breastfeed in public?'

'Well yes but the couple over there say they want their baby back'

To the baby

'You want fries with that?

Go large for a bit extra.'

That is probably not the only fluid to originate in the human body that has been consumed at this McDonalds!

Pick a winnaaarrr! (We've milked this one for all its worth)

:nono:

It's close between Ell(e)meister and ipaul. I'm gonna have to go with ipaul as he had more comments.

Lol, I loved

"'Well yes but the couple over there say they want their baby back'" Lollztastic!

Oooo I have to think of one now.

You are at a funeral and the coffin is being lowerd into the grave.

Put your hand over your mouth and muffle "Hello?", while knocking on the chair you're sitting on.

Vicar ; "And may god rest this soul. Richard Dagenby."

Undertaker ; "Oh shit. Ive buried the wrong guy"

----------------

Fucks sake. He still owed me a tenner.

Another one bites the dust!

That deserved genuine lols. It got lols.

*looks at oldest person at funeral*

Have a good look...you're next.

*puts on weird hat*

Aooowww!

Yeah, you know they're gonna bring it down now They're gonna wreck it down, yeah

Somethin's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I've get nervous in the New York city streets when my legacy treads I know I'm better off standin' in the shadows far from humans with guns but now it's too late there's no escape from what they have done

come on!

I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground

well I got to go deeper got to go much deeeeepeeeer yeah ha, heh they're gonna wreck it down yeah

stpdoooo ba-dudum daaw da daaw da da-daaw heah yeh, we gotta bring it down yah

some people with a pocket full of money and an eye full of hate take your pleasure with destruction of the the very thing that they try to create somebody tell me why this own mankind only tip of them touch heaven help them when they bite off more than they can chew and now it's too muuuuch

I'm goin' deeper underground, heah ooow there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town

I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground

Somethin's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I get nervous in the New York city streets when my legacy treads I know I'm still better off standin' in the shadows far from humans with guns but now it's too late there's no escape from what they have done

I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' I'm goin' I'm goin'....... I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' deeper underground got to go, got to go deeeeepeeer deeeeepeeer, deeeeepeeer, yeah I'm goin' deeper underground got to go deeeeepeeer deeeeeee eeeeeee eeeeeee peeeeerrrrr gotta get down now

they're gonna bring it down yah they're gonna bring it down now they're gonna bring it dooooowwwwwwn I'm goin' deeper underground

*looks at oldest person at funeral*

Have a good look...you're next.

Haha! I liked that one :)

*puts on weird hat*

Aooowww!

Yeah, you know they're gonna bring it down now They're gonna wreck it down, yeah

Somethin's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I've get nervous in the New York city streets when my legacy treads I know I'm better off standin' in the shadows far from humans with guns but now it's too late there's no escape from what they have done

come on!

I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground

well I got to go deeper got to go much deeeeepeeeer yeah ha, heh they're gonna wreck it down yeah

stpdoooo ba-dudum daaw da daaw da da-daaw heah yeh, we gotta bring it down yah

some people with a pocket full of money and an eye full of hate take your pleasure with destruction of the the very thing that they try to create somebody tell me why this own mankind only tip of them touch heaven help them when they bite off more than they can chew and now it's too muuuuch

I'm goin' deeper underground, heah ooow there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town

I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground

Somethin's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I get nervous in the New York city streets when my legacy treads I know I'm still better off standin' in the shadows far from humans with guns but now it's too late there's no escape from what they have done

I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' I'm goin' I'm goin'....... I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' deeper underground got to go, got to go deeeeepeeer deeeeepeeer, deeeeepeeer, yeah I'm goin' deeper underground got to go deeeeepeeer deeeeeee eeeeeee eeeeeee peeeeerrrrr gotta get down now

they're gonna bring it down yah they're gonna bring it down now they're gonna bring it dooooowwwwwwn I'm goin' deeper underground

Scary - my Dad wants that played at his funeral :laughing:

Win post to be honest. Also about the only funny one in this thread, the majority of posts haven't been even slightly funny :(

*walks up to the family*

"You know, it is a fact that sometimes people wake up in their grave again... So here's your last chance before burying him possibly alive!"

or:

jump on the coffin and shout: Surfin' USA.

*walk to the casket and bangs his hands on it* You have to do everything before i do! Selfish fucker....