NEurope
Mikey

Tumour face

I've seen him on many occasions. He's portuguese.

Nice guy, too.

You really should watch the video... the bottom of the tumour? Those are his lips. See him eat.

EDIT:

The article's wrong, it says he's a Jehovah's Witness. He's christian.

Jesus Christ...

However! That middle photo, you'd think his sister would be a bit more happy having her photo taken next to one of the Californian Raisins.

This guy is a legend in Lisbon, I've never seen him, and I'm glad haven't. Seriously, how bad does it have to be before he realizes that god hates him?

They should have tricked him in to thinking no blood transfusions would have taken place, and got rid of that thing years ago.

I've seen him on many occasions. He's portuguese.

Nice guy, too.

You really should watch the video... the bottom of the tumour? Those are his lips. See him eat.

EDIT:

The article's wrong, it says he's a Jehovah's Witness. He's christian.

Jehovah's Witnesses are Christian, just a different branch. Also as far as I know they're the only branch of Christianity that refuse blood transfusions on religious grounds (not entirely sure why).

Anyway, those pictures really remind me of the end of Akira. I seriously cannot see a way in which he could breathe or eat, there just doesn't seem to be an opening.

The blood is supposed to stay in the body or something.

Fucks sake, if you're going to die then god damn have one.

I saw a guy not too long ago in Stirling with a similar thing. He only had one of them adjoined to his nose.

It's really not nice. :S

Bizarre featured the guy over a year ago. Really can't beat that mag for being way ahead of the rest of the media.

Anyone see the tv program a month or so ago where a girl had a similar problem but I dont think it was a tumour. They ended up taking half her face off and fixing bits with plastic surgery. She still had a massive bottom lip by the end of it but looked a hell of a lot better and more comfortable.

Anyway, those pictures really remind me of the end of Akira. I seriously cannot see a way in which he could breathe or eat, there just doesn't seem to be an opening.

The lower flaps are his lips... they move just like regular lips. Wait, I'll show you:

f2.jpg

These are his lips.

f1.jpg

That's his nose.

You could always see the video, of course...

Anyone see the tv program a month or so ago where a girl had a similar problem but I dont think it was a tumour. They ended up taking half her face off and fixing bits with plastic surgery. She still had a massive bottom lip by the end of it but looked a hell of a lot better and more comfortable.

Yeah I saw that, she was allergic to the sun or something, and she couldn't go out in the day.

It was horrible, felt so sorry for her. In the end they gave her this suit which was made by NASA that blocked the suns rays that she was allergic to.

f1.jpg

That picture makes me want to vomit. I feel really sorry for this person...makes me thankful for how I am.

He gets to travel a lot to seek medical help! Thats at least one.. er bonus.

Shame that because of his beliefs he's had to endure this, but shows how committed he is.

He gets to travel a lot to seek medical help! Thats at least one.. er bonus.

Shame that because of his beliefs he's had to endure this, but shows how committed he is.

He's the only Jehova's Witness in his family. AND HE DOESN'T GO TO CHURCH.

He's the only Jehova's Witness in his family. AND HE DOESN'T GO TO CHURCH.

Read what Oxigen said, they got it wrong, he's christian. (Oxigen lives in the same country so thats probably how he knows).

Read what Oxigen said, they got it wrong, he's christian. (Oxigen lives in the same country so thats probably how he knows).

Isn't JW a "branch" of Christianity, just like Roman Catholics? Besides, if he was Christian, wouldn't he have had the transfusion a long time ago?

I feel sorry for the chap, imagine the comments people make about it to his "face" sort of.

I couldn't live with something like that attached to my face, but at least it could be removed after reading the article.