NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

I'd recommend

Streets of Rage II

Prince of Persia Classic

Sonic the Hedgehog II

Its only 3, as thats all i have got atm. When i get the 120gb HDD i shall be getting a load more games as well.

Daftins, Trackmania is awesome. Like how a Hot Wheels game should be, but better.

Only played a small amount of it but it was super fun. There are no console iterations are there?

Trackmania is mint.

Get a pad for your PC like i did and it's just as good as console (i got the pad specifically for TM:N)

EDIT: Meh, gripshift is ok, problem with XBLA games they can't seem to make racers with a really good pace. The car just seems to go too damn slow in all difficulties.

So Sensible Soccer is out today?? I think i read the 19 dec somewhere.. damn.. im not at home with my 360 before after xmas.. sigh

Yeah it's today.

I have to think about my "financial situation" at the moment, i don't reckon i'll be able to get SWOS, 800 points yeah?

EDIT: Fuck it, i can afford £8.50

Plus i now have 400 points left over.

BOUGHT

AGH, i was never THIS bad at it. Jaysus i can't get a bloody goal in.

How are SWOS and Tempest?

Also, isn't Tempest basically Space Giraffe?

Q1.

Who cares about Ikaruga when you can play Rez in Jan?

If you haven't played Rez, you're not a gamer! ;)

Ikaruga > Rez. I'm still getting Rez though, that game kicked my ass. Ikaruga on cube with the TV turned on it's side was the best Co-op game ever conceived.

Q1.

I'll have to try the trial version when it's out. People say it's great and I have no idea (from videos) as to why.

Its very much the experience. Trust me, i thought it was shit till i actually played it.

That and you can use any extra 360's controllers as vibrators (no, i'm not kidding.)

BTW: SWOS was pulled due to a bug.

Yeah when you load up SWOS you get D/Ced from live, you can play it all in SP/Get all the SP achievements, and thenyou'll sign back in when you close it. I figure they'll put it back up with a fix and i'll have to re download it.

EDIT: Someone needs to help me with this bloody game, doing my nut in now i can't score a single goal.

DOUBLE EDIT: Yeah, tempest is a lot like Space Giraffe, still, i have 400 points spare, i might buy it.. i enjoyed it, Achievies look alright for a challenge..

That and you can use any extra 360's controllers as vibrators (no, i'm not kidding.)

Didn't one company actually make a vibrator for females to go with the PS2 version of the game?

Q1.

I own Rez on Dreamcast and I will be getting in HD for XBLA.

Didn't one company actually make a vibrator for females to go with the PS2 version of the game?

I think there was a bundle with the "trancevibrator" i japan.. just google trancevibrator (image search) and you get a couple of photos of the vibrator "in action"..

I'm getting to grips with SWOS now, i can actually make a couple of shots on goal and not lose. I haven't scored/won yet, but the last 5/6 games were 0-0, really getting into it.

Metal Slug 3 is out next week. I'm thinking of picking this up. Not sure if I want to spend 800 points on it though.

I haven't played it before. Anyone recommend it?

Metal Slug 3 is out next week. I'm thinking of picking this up. Not sure if I want to spend 800 points on it though.

I haven't played it before. Anyone recommend it?

Aren't ports of older games usually 400 points?

It really should be 400 points, i mean its slightly longer than most arcade shooters, but it shouldn't be £9.