NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

tried the Galaga demo.. i found it pretty boring. Then I tried Bionic command for about 2 minutes and couldnt get the full game fast enough. Thanks for that one Capcom

I hated that fickle companion stage too. When I thought I'd got it figured out, it threw me another surprise.

Got it eventually though!

Anyone know when live arcade games go up? is it normaly at a set time?

I'm really not sure. But I think that Bionic Commando was up by the time I was having breakfast last wed so shouldn't be too long now. I don't think they launch on the stroke of midnight.

Ah i thought not.. oh well ill be up till arround 2 so i guess ill just check a few times for Castle Crashers before i go to sleep.

Can not wait!

Just awaiting a response from MS about 2 Aracade games i downloaded as full games coming up as demo titles and always requiring re-downloading to work, then wiping them when i exit the title.

To answer Nintenchris' question:

Around 9am... :( *has to wait all day to play it...*

Hopefully mu local stores have restocked on Xbox live points and gold subsricbtions so i can get Castle Crashers or else I´m gonna have to choke a bitch.

Castle Crashers is fuuuuuun

im guessing playing it with others will be SOOOOOO much better but there was no one online.... tonight maybe? @ 8 :smile:

I tried the demo and thought it was alright, I can see it getting very repetitive though. Your probably right when you say it will be a laugh with 4 peeps.

Even though I haven´t played it yet I just now it´s gonna be epic to play 4 player.

NintenChris - have sent you a friend request

Can you play this game part local/part Live?

So that I can play locally with my gf and with two others on XBL?

NintenChris - have sent you a friend request

Can you play this game part local/part Live?

So that I can play locally with my gf and with two others on XBL?

Should be possible if you have two gamertags signed in. Its usually the case anyway.

I wouldn´t mind catching a game of castle crashers tonight with some og you.

Send me an invite if you see me online.

Should be possible if you have two gamertags signed in. Its usually the case anyway.

To get two gamertags, don't I have to have two XBL subscriptions?

To get two gamertags, don't I have to have two XBL subscriptions?

Yes but you get "X" amount of gametags per console that each get a months free gold access so do that if you need to create a new gamertag anyway, chances are you'll play the game for less than a month and you can always top up with subs later if necessary, but yeah, for what you want it for, do that. :smile:

Of course. Unless the game supports 'guest' accounts.

Its okay for me and Letty, we often play with both our GT's she uses a 64MB MU with all her save data/profile on it.

I have bought it but dunno when I'll be able to play it, god damn it.

I've bought another controller just for castle crashers so we can play local 3 player when James comes back to Sheff :D not gonna d/l it til then though... looking forward to it.

Bionic Commando challenge rooms are a bitch. It's like N+ all over again (which I'm stuck on a near-the-end level called 'the abyss').

I've bought another controller just for castle crashers so we can play local 3 player when James comes back to Sheff :D not gonna d/l it til then though... looking forward to it.

Bionic Commando challenge rooms are a bitch. It's like N+ all over again (which I'm stuck on a near-the-end level called 'the abyss').

I'm on the last few levels, been playing the SP so far and nothing else till i can rope people in.

Hopefully this weekend, we shall see. I'm a level 21 fire dude... w00.

Completed Braid last night.

The final level where you meet the princess...absolutely stunning. I swear my heart actually broke playing it..

I'm on (I think) the last level of Castle Crashers. Pretty chaotic. I'm a level 30 Red Lightning dude.

Completed Braid last night.

The final level where you meet the princess...absolutely stunning. I swear my heart actually broke playing it..

You should see your GP.