NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

I love N+. I bought the "Easier" level pack too, really good fun. 200 MS points, worth a shimmy tbh.

Completing those impossible levels was such a satisfying feeling :D And #1 on the friends leaderboard too..mwahaha.

When is the DS version of N due out? I was going through demo's I still had taking up space on my HDD and was thinking about buying it, but I'd probably rather have it on DS for portability :p

When is the DS version of N due out? I was going through demo's I still had taking up space on my HDD and was thinking about buying it, but I'd probably rather have it on DS for portability :p

hmm ign has a date that says aug 12.. in the states.. the euro date is not fixed it seems.. import.. one of the few DS games i would actually want

I dont even know what Castle Crashers is but I loved Bionic Commando back on the Gameboy (never played the NES one, but I imagine it was the same thing). Now give me back that old game, with awesome graphics and co-op? It's gunna rock :D

1800 points for Castle Crashers is £15 or $30... what the fuck.

ahahahahahaha got to love Microsoft.

Saying that EDGE gave Braid a fantastic review and it looks kinda awesome even though I ain't that keen on the art style. They gave it a 9 btw.

1800 points for Castle Crashers is £15 or $30... what the fuck.

Ive just read that this morning! As much as I love the look of Castle Crashers im going to have a hard time spending that amount of points on a XBLA game.

Microsoft have said that the Castle Crashers and Braid prices are incorrect.

Ive just read that this morning! As much as I love the look of Castle Crashers im going to have a hard time spending that amount of points on a XBLA game.

Microsoft have said that the Castle Crashers and Braid prices are incorrect.

That's just as well, I'm not paying that much for either.

can someone remind me what these games are now I can afford them?

Apparently Castle Crashers is some kind of crazy fighting game thing.

can someone remind me what these games are now I can afford them?

Castle Crashers is Golden Axe for the moden day. Only a million times more bizarre and action packed.

aha just watched a video.

wow. That's freakin beautiful.

4 player yeah? might get this if you lot are.

Assuming it's not 1800 points like they say it might be I'll be getting it.

it won't be 1800. PA was more as it was a full on episodic game but this is an arcade release on par with Alien Homonoid. 1800 makes no sense at all.

Holy shit Braid is all kinds of awesome.

I'm going to have to get myself some points asap.

Agreed. Braid is awesome and so strange and unique. Took me a while to figure out how to get a couple of the puzzle pieces in the first world, a totally new way of solving puzzles. Although the time control stuff reminds me of PoP: Sands of Time :heh:

I love N+. I bought the "Easier" level pack too, really good fun. 200 MS points, worth a shimmy tbh.

Completing those impossible levels was such a satisfying feeling And #1 on the friends leaderboard too..mwahaha.

I just completed the Hexacity level on N+ yesterday (somewhere around episode 43), I got stuck on it months ago and just gave up playing. Now I have to get the game finished :D

I just completed the Hexacity level on N+ yesterday (somewhere around episode 43), I got stuck on it months ago and just gave up playing. Now I have to get the game finished :D

Do it! I'd love to give you a high 5 for it, but you might get stuck on the penultimate level on the final episode! (Took me about an hour and a half ._.)

Damnit why do MS have to refuse to use my card.

I have to wait around a week before I can get Braid and Geo Wars :(

Got Braid yesterday and tried it for a bit.. it's just amazing.. but one question.

There were two pieces that I couldnt reach.. are you supposed to return later (with some new skill) or can you reach all pieces from the beginning?

I don't get the Braid love. Sure it's artsy but..it just felt like a normal platformer to me. If it was 800 points I'd have purchased it, but there's nothing there that seems to justify the extra 400.

Agreed.

The music, visuals and gameplay look fantastic.

But fuck, 1200 points?