NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

So is the site working for everybody now? I still get 404 errors and im on Virgin Media :(

Alternatively I can access the French Catalogue, so could I use my points on there and get it delivered to the UK?

So is the site working for everybody now? I still get 404 errors and im on Virgin Media :(

Alternatively I can access the French Catalogue, so could I use my points on there and get it delivered to the UK?

It was but now its stopped working

Not all your stars expire at the end of the month, only some of them. 1,300 of my 15,200 were set to expire, but once I bought some stuff it went down to 0. And what's so great about the Zelda statue? I could've got it, but it seems a bit much!

Not all your stars expire at the end of the month, only some of them. 1,300 of my 15,200 were set to expire, but once I bought some stuff it went down to 0. And what's so great about the Zelda statue? I could've got it, but it seems a bit much!

Yeah I was thinking bout it, then I thought "why the hell should I bother...I'll save my stars for something practical"

Bring on classic classic controllers

Nooo, I can't access the site. I wanna spend my stars on something concrete.

Can anyone list off the prices for items etc. I've got 20,000 pts.

Here's a list:

NES Notepads 4000

Mario game stand 4500

Mushroom Kingdom Charm Bracelet 4000

Mario DS Lite Value Pack (stylus, game cases - no DS) 5000

DK, Bowser, Luigi, Mario, Wario & Yoshi Mario Karts - 2000 each

DK, Mario, Peach, Wario, Yoshi Keyrings - 1500 each

Official Wii bag - 6000

Club Nintendo T-Shirt (XL) 3500

Club Nintendo baseball cap 3000 (I think)

Nintendo DS case (brown or pink) 5500

Zelda Twilight Princess Statue 15,000

There are also some wallpapers for 50 stars each but nobody cares about them so I didn't bother writing them down!

I got those off the French website - the only one I can't remember the price for is the cap as they don't have it, but we do.

I've already bought the Zelda statue!

I'm really pissed off. I would have a jazillion points if they didnt take the points out of most games here in portugal and they don't ship the stuff here anyway. I want that statue and the mario hat thingy!

Well I swapped some points for the t-shirt and also picked up 1000 wii points (which took ages to do as it kept disconnecting) Had 10,000 points so still got some left but will keep them for now.

4-1 ratio of stars to wii points doesn't seem all that bad...

Is the website meant to be working?

I really want to get rid of my stars on something good. If they remove them and the website hasn't even been up I give up on Nintedo...well their website.

I can afford that statue aswell...!! gah

I know what you mean. I'm on the french site and they havn't got a lot of stuff.

odd...I did my wii points 15mins ago and was working fine (abit slow mind) but the catalogue for other stuff has been working fine all day.

I can't get on the site, but then again I think my internet is acting up just now. Keep getting DCed.

Jesus I hate NOE.

1. The fricking site's been taken down.

2. Exclaimation Warriors, Tingle's Balloon Fight, Game and Watch Collection, SNES classic controller, Mii battery cover?!?! WHERE ARE THEY?!

Jesus I hate NOE.

1. The fricking site's been taken down.

2. Exclaimation Warriors, Tingle's Balloon Fight, Game and Watch Collection, SNES classic controller, Mii battery cover?!?! WHERE ARE THEY?!

Thats why im saving my stars. Just in case. Each month i'll transfer expiring ones to Wii Points :p

Thats why im saving my stars. Just in case. Each month i'll transfer expiring ones to Wii Points :p

thats a good idea, why didn't I think of that...ah well....

After all this, if there aren't any Zelda statues or I'm short by a thousand or so I will cry.

Right, how do I get to the Club Nintendo thing, the only thing I can see with the words Club Nintendo is the register button to register my products, sends me a confirmation email, then asks me to input points:

A] I don't have any of the stars cards with me.

B] I already used them earlier, so it'd just tell me they've already been used?

I'm not having any hassle with it now. Can go on the site and look about fine. Much much better than the old one.