NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

Think I joined late 2004, pretty sure it wasn't 2005..

Actually could have even been late 2003!!!!! Seeing as I got double dash for christmas and registered it soon after, pretty sure it's actually 4 years then!

Woo! Bought the Zelda statue! :smile: Now let's just hope it gets delivered in one piece...

I was about to say Zelda Statue sold out hours ago, but I noticed you will buying from Belgium Stars/Club Nintendo thingie.

I hope the site being down at the mo is a sign they are trying to fix problems for a very few selected users who can't get on..

Wonder if it was like the ones they were giving away in Nintendo Magazine UK.

Probably not made of gold like them though.

Good sign, most of the site is up but the Club bits are down for me and my friend. Might be fixing the problem!

......Looks like it's still crapped up.

It's all working for me! Alot of the stuff still availible people!

Including the wonderful Mario Games Rack!

It's all working for me! Alot of the stuff still availible people!

Including the wonderful Mario Games Rack!

Stop the teasing :shakehead

Stop the teasing :shakehead

Can't you get on it? or haven't you got enough stars?

Can't you get on it? or haven't you got enough stars?

My details are 'invalid'.

I have enough stars, I have like 16 spare slips too.

Just my account is 'gone'.

Tomorrow I might consider phoning them up since my parents are out now and I'll ask them first. The site says they are at national rate but yeah. That's if I don't get an email response..

when you login you have to enter your email address entirely in lower case, no caps. I got the invalid thing too until I tried that.

Actually I just noticed, my old VIP codes are only worth 200 points now instead of 250.

I'm SO DUM.

You're right thanks VERY VERY MUCH. I have 3k stars, time to register loads and decide what to buy!

I love you :D.

I was logged in before but now I'm unable to. The site is so slow as well.

Jeez, it is taking looooong for that confirmation email to get to my hotmail inbox.

AAAH trying to register products and the site is crashing... about 800 points to the stand thing!

I don't think there's anything else worth buying.

this stupid site is as bad as the other one. Can barely register my games because the damn thing asks about a million questions and sometimes the screens stays blank with no questions...so annoying

I have plenty of unregistered stars to get me that Zelda statue thing, but the damn site won't accept either my pin codes, or that security code thing. le sigh

Use capital letters when typing out the PIN code for the security thing I don't know I just get lucky after a while..

Am I right in thinking that visiting the site daily won't get you stars anymore? I mean, I can't seem to find it mentioned anywhere on the site. Pretty lame.

After 2 hours of intense registering 16 codes I now have ordered a Mario Game Stand and a Club Nintendo Cap.

Wahoo!

And I hope these come quicker than certain silicone wiimote shaped things.

Wow, I'm liking the stuff in the new look catalogue. Not going to buy anything though.

I'd probably get the Mario games rack if it held more games. As it is, I'm keeping hold of my stars to see if something better appears (or a game worth downloading arrives on the VC).