NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

You have more faith in NOE than....

....Well....everyone. ;)

Combined!

Man I really want some stuff but can't. Won't let me log in still.

I guess ill complain and get nothing, this really sucks, I thought one of the major things about the new site was to have plenty of stock. I really cant believe how bad nintendo are at making a simple freebie catalogue, I have been waiting years saving up my stars point for something decent and now this :cry:

I wish they had never bothered making one in the first place, at least I wouldnt be so dissapointed...

They probably did have plenty of stock, I mean, the site was obviously getting crammed full of traffic etc so masses of people probably got one. I mean, you could buy one from when it launched to 5pm the same day, it's not great, but a it's a big improvement to the last site.

(Why am I defending NOE? *ponders*)

how many wii points u get 4 stars any1 know?

4 stars per Wii point.

But it in 100,300,500,1000 packs I think.

They probably did have plenty of stock, I mean, the site was obviously getting crammed full of traffic etc so masses of people probably got one. I mean, you could buy one from when it launched to 5pm the same day, it's not great, but a it's a big improvement to the last site.

(Why am I defending NOE? *ponders*)

Yeah, but you would think by now that nintendo would have expected there to be a huge amount of traffic and prepared accordingly. I was able to look at the French Stars Catalogue all day but couldnt buy anything . Yet I have still not managed to get on the UK Site. Im sorry but it just doesnt seem very fair to me.

Yeah, but you would think by now that nintendo would have expected there to be a huge amount of traffic and prepared accordingly. I was able to look at the French Stars Catalogue all day but couldnt buy anything . Yet I have still not managed to get on the UK Site. Im sorry but it just doesnt seem very fair to me.

Well its not like Nintendo could of predicted that their product would of been hugely popular and they need to cope with more than they expected...oh wait...

Well its not like Nintendo could of predicted that their product would of been hugely popular and they need to cope with more than they expected...oh wait...

True, but we got what we've been waiting for for ages, Stars to Wii Points. I'm happy. (Probably only because I didn't want the staue at all, but still :heh: )

Well even though they should of gotten the site sorted early, it was to be expected that people had over 15000 stars. I mean what have they had to spend them on over the past few years?

I dread getting the Pokemon Box though. Waste of my stars, I could of gotten a statue if I didn't buy it.

I got the Pac Man Stylus, bunch of posters(Armada and Prime 2), Metroid Prime and PokeMon Box. Prime was my best purchase :)

So are people actually complaining that the Zelda statue which I should imagine is a limited edition item is out of stock.

So are people actually complaining that the Zelda statue which I should imagine is a limited edition item is out of stock.

Well only because some people have been trying to get on the site all day with no suceess

This stinks! I have 17,000 Stars and more to imput and I couldnt get on the Freaking site to get the one thing I actually wanted. Looks like I will be keeping my eye on ebay for that Statue.

GO TO HELL NOE!!!!!

This stinks! I have 17,000 Stars and more to imput and I couldnt get on the Freaking site to get the one thing I actually wanted. Looks like I will be keeping my eye on ebay for that Statue.

GO TO HELL NOE!!!!!

It just says "out of stock", they haven't removed it from the site as far as I know. Surely that will mean they will get more as soon as they can?

I dread getting the Pokemon Box though. Waste of my stars, I could of gotten a statue if I didn't buy it.

What was the Pokemon box? I remember seeing it on the catalogue but I never bought one.

The only good thing that I got was the DS VIP pack. Still got the "Touch Me" T shirt some where.

It's the best stars catalogue EVER and then people can't get on the site, typical! :indeed:

Still, there will be even better things on the catalogue from now on, believe me!

You'll probably be happy you couldn't get anything this time when say...the Snes VC controller comes up or something....

It's pointless complaining because i have done for 4 years and got nothing out of it!

It just says "out of stock", they haven't removed it from the site as far as I know. Surely that will mean they will get more as soon as they can?

Unfortunately not if past items are anything to go by

Unfortunately not if past items are anything to go by

Exactly, we don't know that yet. So at least wait a few days to see what happens before people start getting all worked up..:)

I stand by my remarks.

I agree but more on the release date schedule, just stinks of 'Up yours Europe' if you ask me...(For 2008's first-party software dates mainly).

:indeed: