N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

And I'll deny that - it isn't sex that's the most important part of life, it's reproduction. For a given definition of important, of course.

Hence sex, unless you can name any asexual humans (and I don't mean the fools that choose not to have sex.)

Also; It was a little tongue in cheek. :heh:

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence sex, unless you can name any asexual humans (and I don't mean the fools that choose not to have sex.)

Also; It was a little tongue in cheek. :heh:

So you presumably use no form of contraception then? :wink:

And yes, I know it was tongue in cheek... :heh:

Sterile!!! Sterile was the correct answer!!!

That's worse though! I can't reproduce if I'm sterile!

Bah, I give up.

Nightwoooooolf; Boo. You is female, and if you don't mind me saying, quite purdy too. All you gotta do is ask :heh:

That's worse though! I can't reproduce if I'm sterile!

Bah, I give up.

Nightwoooooolf; Boo. You is female, and if you don't mind me saying, quite purdy too. All you gotta do is ask :heh:

haha ^.^ thanks, but I'll pass. I quite miss sex, I didn't think I would :indeed:

Guest bluey
Sex whilst girl is on period. y/n?

for the love of god N!!!

NNNNNNN!!!!!!

:shakehead

i guess it depends on what kind of period that particular girl has... we all experience them differently. but for me its a major, major, oh-god-cant-think-of-more-than-3-things-i'd-find-more-of-a-turn-off turn off.

....N.

Eurgh again for sex whilst on a period, you have to get him to wear a condom = bad

and blood period everywhere? = bad

xD I'm so graphic.

The condom part... yes, it's unavoidable.

As for the blood... that's exactly why it should only be done while you're having a shower. :heh:

Anyway, the way I'm talking it almost seems like I'm a fan or something. I really ain't. The two times I've done it were the result of her decisions, not mine.

The condom part... yes, it's unavoidable.

As for the blood... that's exactly why it should only be done while you're having a shower. :heh:

Anyway, the way I'm talking it almost seems like I'm a fan or something. I really ain't. The two times I've done it were the result of her decisions, not mine.

haha it's more common sense than being a fan of having sex while a girl is on her period.