Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

eurgh, better not be

Don't even pretend like you didn't enjoy it :p

I remember my friends showing it to me, I was like dum dum dum ARGH ARGH MY EYES! THEY BURN :(

I haven't gone for one in a while, I have a girlfriend (not sexual just yet) but I'm not gonna be all corny like the people before and go its because of hormones and such. I never do/did it much anyway.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying thing for me regarding masturbation is cleaning up afterwards...Oh, those stubborn cum stains...And getting spunk in your poobs is another complex matter. :/

(sorry for the graphic detail) ^^

I always do it into the toilet, when you're done, just flush it away.

I know this isnt really to do with masturbation, but while I'm here, how long do you guys think you should wait before making a relationship sexual?

I always do it into the toilet, when you're done, just flush it away.

I know this isnt really to do with masturbation, but while I'm here, how long do you guys think you should wait before making a relationship sexual?

Why wait, I used to believe you always had to wait on these things, obviously if it's the first time with anybody then it should be taken slow, but to me sex when protected shouldn't be as serious as everybody makes out.

It all depends on what you want, what you feel and how accessible having sex is; if I had my own place I would have probably done it by now :D I've been with my girl for about a month now, so its fair to say the sexual energy is at boiling point. But honestly, i'm happy to take it slow because I now love this lady, as long as it happens its all good.

I've always thought, for actually sex, as it being six weeks minimum, but alcohol reduces that time. It depends what you define as sexual, too - if it's just "having a feel" that can be almost instantaneous. There's also the factor of how close the two of you are.

Yeah, i guess it's down to each individual relationship really.

Me and my girl started dry sex and mutual masturbation after about a month, and we felt we were taking it very fast. Then we found out a pair of our friends who started going out at a similar time had sex after a month.

Now after 3 months we feel we're ready for it, but there is one big problem- parents. They are always in the way, so it's hard to get time alone, and my girl wants to go on the pill before we do and, and she doesnt want to go on it secretly behind her parents back, so we have to wait until we feel her parents will accept she wants to be on the pill. Hopefully sooon...

Yeah, i guess it's down to each individual relationship really.

Me and my girl started dry sex and mutual masturbation after about a month, and we felt we were taking it very fast.

Ok, by that scale, I'm taking it way, way too fast. I doubt we'll go any further than we have for a while. I kind of hope not, actually.

...You jerked off to trannies, didn't you? :P

Nothing wrong with that, I know several who you'd never guess weren't real women.

The most annoying thing for me regarding masturbation is cleaning up afterwards...Oh, those stubborn cum stains...And getting spunk in your poobs is another complex matter. :/

(sorry for the graphic detail) ^^

Do it in a cup and drink it.

Reminds me of the guys in class looking at this male, who looked very distinctly like a female scene kid. It was quite something, most didn't know it was a man.

Soon to say they found themselves going ''eurgh'' even though before they found out they said they would readily have sex with them. Oh well.

haha..loverly thats something I need to wipe from my memory. It's always disturbing when you go in their room and you have to see the amount of cleaning up stuff with cum on it they decided to leave lying around..

*proceeds to throw up* xD

Tissues then bin = no mess, if you're careful...

haha..loverly thats something I need to wipe from my memory. It's always disturbing when you go in their room and you have to see the amount of cleaning up stuff with cum on it they decided to leave lying around..

*proceeds to throw up* xD

lol thats why you only use one rag :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!