Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to see how long I can go without any self-gratification... I'll let you know how it goes, if you care...

Actually, you're mainly slightly pervie nerds, you probably will. :wink:

Thanks for that lol, when i tried that i failed badly.

Speak for yourself, I don't consider myself that nerdy.

I always find it funny when me and my mates joke around about danger wanks. The situations you think of are amazing. Has anyone ever had a "danger wank"?

I dont have a lock on my door, and someones always upstairs.. its not quite what you meant, but its dangerous XD

You should, if you get stressed, as it's the best relief method for it for women.

You're not the first female I've encouraged (as a joke, which she new it was) to masturbate for that reason. Oddly, she later told me that she tried it after I'd said it.

I don't see a real use for it either, anymore.

Haha that makes me laugh, men seem to assume it is always the case with women. As it is, I don't see the point in this thread either but never mind.

Men take masturbation way too seriously for my liking :indeed: I mean there are better things to be doing, when you're not masturbating, you're constantly thinking about doing it etc etc.

Haha that makes me laugh, men seem to assume it is always the case with women. As it is, I don't see the point in this thread either but never mind.

Men take masturbation way too seriously for my liking :indeed: I mean there are better things to be doing, when you're not masturbating, you're constantly thinking about doing it etc etc.

Hey, that's just what I read somewhere...

And I agree with the second part - It shouldn't be hard to go without, I have other stuff that actually needs doing...

Thanks for that lol, when i tried that i failed badly.

Smooth... :heh:

I was the guy that insisted on a one-a-day 'jerk-off'...You know after a hard days work, release all the tension and sleep peacefully. But for some reason it feels harder to wank when you have a girlfriend, we're not even sexual partners so I don't get it. I think it has something to do with the chemicals your brain releases, and maybe love and wanking go 'hand in hand' at giving off the same endorphins. ^^

But for some reason it feels harder to wank when you have a girlfriend, we're not even sexual partners so I don't get it. I think it has something to do with the chemicals your brain releases, and maybe love and wanking go 'hand in hand' at giving off the same endorphins. ^^

The same goes for me. It's possible that mentally, just being with someone is as gratifying.

Because it's/was the holidays for the past week i've been having about 2/3 a day due to me being bored. Good times.

I dunno if it's just me or if it's been asked before, but after your done and you've been doing something 'strange' while in the mood. Do you sort of get a realisation of like "WTF am i doing?"... might just be me.

Because it's/was the holidays for the past week i've been having about 2/3 a day due to me being bored. Good times.

I dunno if it's just me or if it's been asked before, but after your done and you've been doing something 'strange' while in the mood. Do you sort of get a realisation of like "WTF am i doing?"... might just be me.

...You jerked off to trannies, didn't you? :P

Totally agree with you Fish and King V. I haven't wanked for ages now I have a girlfriend.

Although our relationship is sexual, we don't have the opportunity often, but I still don't feel the need to do it to myself.

Never did it much before anyways, once or twice a week normally.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!