N-Europe

15 Year Old Girl Jailed With 20 Men, Raped Relentlessly

Dante

A crime is a crime. I've had countless bikes stolen off of me and coming from the village that I did there was a lot of crime. So I know that in 99.9% of times petty theft isn't just one incident. The people that cause these crimes are scums of society. They don't just steal one thing and never steal again. These people are criminals and they are scum.

So, how exactly does that justify rape?

You're still worse than them, regardless of how many times they've stolen.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how exactly does that justify rape?

You're still worse than them, regardless of how many times they've stolen.

EDIT: I think it does justify rape. These people physically assault other people for fun. They mug people and break into their houses and steal their cars. And I've not been listening to the media, I grew up in a place where this was a part of daily life. I think that these people need a taste of their own medicine.

EDIT: I think it does justify rape. These people physically assault other people for fun. They mug people and break into their houses and steal their cars. And I've not been listening to the media, I grew up in a place where this was a part of daily life. I think that these people need a taste of their own medicine.

Well it seems you have already proven that girl guilty and are aware that she is a regular criminal...

...because then I would fully agree with you. People with constant misbehavior should be taken care of with the same way they treated other people.

And they're complaining about us shooting one of their guys?! :wtf:
.. what, so all brazillians are criminals now?

so you think if you caught a 15 year old girl stealing you're shit it's justice to rape her?

Well it seems you have already proven that girl guilty and are aware that she is a regular criminal...

...because then I would fully agree with you. People with constant misbehavior should be taken care of with the same way they treated other people.

but she didn't rape anyone repeatedly? she's fifteen, a minor. People are talking about the absence of justice, or debating what it is, but it certainly isn't punishing an individual for the misbehaviour of others. Criminality isn't going to go away with punishment. You might stop one individual from doing anything again by fucking them up, but that won't act as a deterrant. You need to look at the source of the crime, at why criminals do what they do, and address that, rather than treating these people as if they're some other breed roaming the planet. I think it's fair to say that a large proportion of criminals would behave differently if they were raised in a different environment. You can't say that if you were brought up on teh streets of brazil you would definitely be a fine upstanding citizen.

Well, you're a bit on a fool, aren't you?

Look at America - does the death penalty act as a deterrent for murder? No, it doesn't.

Maybe it's society that has something wrong with it - try looking into why they think it's OK to assault people for fun, and steal cars.

That's disgusting, justifying a full month of rape out of your own frustrations and prejudices.

30 days of constant rape seems a good verdict for common theft.

How does an anesthetic-free castration for being criminally stupid sound?

Get real.

.but she didn't rape anyone repeatedly? she's fifteen, a minor. People are talking about the absence of justice, or debating what it is, but it certainly isn't punishing an individual for the misbehaviour of others. Criminality isn't going to go away with punishment. You might stop one individual from doing anything again by fucking them up, but that won't act as a deterrant. You need to look at the source of the crime, at why criminals do what they do, and address that, rather than treating these people as if they're some other breed roaming the planet. I think it's fair to say that a large proportion of criminals would behave differently if they were raised in a different environment. You can't say that if you were brought up on teh streets of brazil you would definitely be a fine upstanding citizen.

What he said.

That's disgusting, justifying a full month of rape out of your own frustrations and prejudices.

...and what he said.