Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Glitchiest wii game

stuwii

From what I've heard....COD3.

Never heard of any other glitchy games I don't think...Appart from the Super Paper Mario and Twilight Princess ones.

You actually find yourself running towards the enemy when it glitches, and you cannot aim.

Eledees for me. The furniture moves all over the place, rendering some levels a complete mess.

Hmm, I honestly don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. I've never played Eledees, but isn't the point of the game to trash the place up and find the Eledees... or something? :heh:

My glitchiest game is likely Red Steel- I still like it though.

Red Steel had a few, but they were not too bad, and I do hope Eledees isn't as bad glitch-wise as Patch say's, as I hope to purchase it soon.

I was just kidding. The whole point of the game is to chuck furniture around and it's a great game, especially when played in short bursts

If there was one glitchy thing about the game, it would be the very occasional slowdown as the game engine has to cope with tons of movable objects being tossed around, but it won't affect your enjoyment.

COD3. Whenever a big set peice occurred the cursor would freeze (meaning your screen slowly crawled in one direction) and the frame rate took a nose dive. The only thing that would wake it up(occasionally) was to go into the pause menu and back out.

I forgave it a few times as i was really enjoying the game (COD2 on the PC was simply amazing, and COD3 on the wii - although obviously a graphical step back - was made more immediate by the wiimote) but it happened too often eventually. I traded it in.

What a disaster of a game - it could have been great... but it became unplayable.

PS: and let me skip the FMV sequences. Please, god, let me skip the FMV if i want to.

Funny, I played the hell out of Sonic and haven't found any glitch

Didn't catch any bug either, but I've seen lots of videos with bugs, so yeah. I was lucky :P

It is not glitchy, but does give me end of level videos after each checkpoint.