NEurope
pedrocasilva

Fragile Dreams

I'm turning into a Rising Star Games "fanboy". :p

How can any gamer not be? This is exactly what we need, someone to step up and get these sort of titles published over here in the west.

I'm not so sure about Valhalla Knights to be honest. I'm intrigued by it, but the others on PSP weren't well received. I'd have to play it myself to be sure though. As of now it stands as a possible rental.

Also, here most of those are being published by Xseed :p

Also, here most of those are being published by Xseed :p

No doubt. But the thing is, while the US has publishers like Atlus, and more recently Xseed and Ignition Entertainment, we basically had no one to bring to Europe and Australia more "niche" titles. Sure, some of them eventually got released, but we missed on a lot of games.

That's why Rising Star Games, and a few other companies that have been appearing recently, are important to gamers from our markets.

Just aslong as the games meet their expectations so they can continue this, then i'll be very happy.

Where can I find a confirmation of this? It isn't on the news page of the Rising Star site.. And searching for "Fragile" doesn't get a result. Not that I'm doubting Fragile's 2010 release, but I'd also like to see a confirmation of Arc Rise Fantasia ;).

Anyway, great news though. One worry less.

Arc Rise han't been confirmed for Europe has it? Just America so far.

And if you read the last page, you would see confirmation.

Arc Rise han't been confirmed for Europe has it? Just America so far.

And if you read the last page, you would see confirmation.

I did read the last page, and I personally was referring to this post:

I'm turning into a Rising Star Games "fanboy". :p

I have to say, they are one of the best things to happen to the European and Australian markets. They are bringing some wonderful games that we might have missed otherwise, and a few of the games they released didn't even get a US release.

Just look at some of their currently announced Wii games:

-JU-ON: The Grudge (2009)

-Muramasa: The Demon Blade (2009)

-Valhalla Knights : Eldar Saga (2009)

-No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle (2010)

-Fragile (2010)

-Rune Factory Frontier (still undated)

-Arc Rise Fantasia (still undated)

He provided a link for a confirmation on Fragile (and like I said, I'm not doubting that ;)), but I'd also like a link to something that confirms Arc Rise Fantasia (with or without date), because I'm anticipating that game as well.

Fragile, as posted above, was announced through RSG's mailing list, and even though the main page of the website still wasn't updated to reflect this (members of their Hoshi mailing list are supposed to be "warned" before the actual announcements) you can see the page linked on the email here (click on the image below):

As for Arc Rise Fantasia, the game was announced during a press event at the end of 2008, but the website still doesn't have a page for the game (neither does No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle). They usually only put pages for the games when the release date is more or less set in stone.

But you can see the press release and announcement is various websites, such as:

-GoNintendo

-Joystiq

-Cubed3

Great news. One problem though- 2010?

2010 is only 6 months away. Of course I have no idea how that relates to a US release so it may be completely retarded.

2010 is only 6 months away. Of course I have no idea how that relates to a US release so it may be completely retarded.

The US release is currently set for Winter 2009. The European release is set for early Spring 2010.

It would be nice if the game made it before the end of the year, but considering the number of games Rising Star Games has scheduled for the end of this year, it's not really realistic, since it would definitely get very crowded (they have 3 known Wii games already scheduled for that time period).

That does make sense. There is no reason a company should make it's own games compete with each other for a gamers purchase. A little waiting period inbetween to replenish funds and play the other games makes perfect sense.

New name - Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

Europe date - March 26th 2010

Excellent news indeed. Did this game review well - it's Japanese release seemed to pass me by...

Whats the latest on the USA date? Last i heard it was Feb 16th 2010, is this still correct? If so..i'll import i reckon, this game looks extremely enchanting!

God, they include the Japanese audiotrack!

This deserves a handwritten "thank you" card.

God, they include the Japanese audiotrack!

This deserves a handwritten "thank you" card.

Haha, there's an idea, can someone get a postal address for Rising Star and we'll all send a Thank You card to them on release of the game, haha, that would be awesome.

Just watched the trailer.

I think it's impossible to look at that and not think "Beautiful"... can't wait.

If the Europe release is March then that's great, hope it doesn't get delayed, I'd like to support Rising Star rather than import.

Brilliant to see the original soundtrack is being kept too and voices.... though the english voice in this wasn't that bad either IMO

Are Xseed keeping the Japanese audio track for the US release also?

Sorry for the double post, but NintendoLife also have some impressions up as well which can be located here.

Fragile Dreams is certainly an interesting title: there's not much in the way of action for the first two hours as the game introduces you to the world and its odd inhabitants, but as you begin to explore it becomes more engaging. For those who enjoy the adventure and exploration side of RPGs over combat, Fragile Dreams is certainly worth keeping an eye on in the coming months.

As you can imagine, I got into the whole "z0mg Fragile" hype pretty late. It's only now I'm realising how amazing this will be. Yeah, I'm a terrible person like that.

We need to hype this game. Think its gonna be a great game. For me its like a more artistic post-apocalyptic game. Tryed Fallout 3 but this is the real deal, for the atmosphere and great in-game music. Think I read some place that the game focus on exploration rather than combat and its very okey for me.

US Preoder Bonus

Xseed has sweetened the pot for those looking to pick up a copy of its upcoming adventure, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon. The publisher has revealed that it will reward gamers who preorder the game with a soundtrack CD.

Called Moonlight Tracks, this preorder bonus is a selection of twelve tracks from the Wii game, including the opening and ending Japanese theme songs. Moonlight Tracks is a preorder bonus that will only be available at GameStop and EB Games.

The company also revealed that the box art for Fragile Dreams will have the US artwork on one side, and the Japanese art on the other.

Fragile Dreams will hit North American shelves in March.

Soundtrack

fragile-dreams-farewell-ruins-of-the-moon-20100212105027605_640w.jpg

Dual Covers

ny7b7s.png

FragileDreamsNA.jpg