Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mm.

Vote:Mundi

I wonder if it's possible for you to stop being so fucking annoying with your posts and actually contribute. How about what you've achieved recently?

In fact, you annoy me so much and contribute so little, Vote: Paj Meen Ah

I am convinced that at least one of the people Eenuh has investigated already in the game is evil. She's clearly an insane cop character - though her results are all backwards, if she gets one good, one evil and one neutral result, logic of the game follows that one of them is good, one is evil and on is indeed neutral.

Coolness was one, and it's almost impossible it's him. Who were the other two again? Cube and Mundi isn't it?

mm.

Vote:Mundi

On what grounds? Only thing that points toward me hasn´t been confirmed and there have been more things showing me being innocent then guilty.

Unless of course you are part of the people who want to see me lynched then i totally forgive you :indeed:

I am convinced that at least one of the people Eenuh has investigated already in the game is evil. She's clearly an insane cop character - though her results are all backwards, if she gets one good, one evil and one neutral result, logic of the game follows that one of them is good, one is evil and on is indeed neutral.

Sounds a bit like Detective Gumshoe.

I am convinced that at least one of the people Eenuh has investigated already in the game is evil. She's clearly an insane cop character - though her results are all backwards, if she gets one good, one evil and one neutral result, logic of the game follows that one of them is good, one is evil and on is indeed neutral. Coolness was one, and it's almost impossible it's him. Who were the other two again? Cube and Mundi isn't it?

Except in the last game, they were always wrong.

Dyson what role are you? You seem to be being a bit harsh on Paj, or have you got any other info?

lol at your post up there dyson :P

... Eenuh said before that she's not a detective, just dumb. Someone else, i think it was gaggle? UNCERTAINTY OVERLOAD!... anyway, someone else said that she has a fair heart but a mushy brain, or something.

I'm just pissed off at the constant nothingness of the posts of Paj Meen Ah. I have zero information on him but it wouldn't surprise me if he's evil with the amount of concealing he does.

Voting for no reason etcetera, it's one thing that just gets on my nerves.

So yeah, for me, the only reason I'm voting on Paj is because the posts he makes annoy the fuck outta me.

Are you saying that your info is potentially flawed too?

No - I was told at the start that one piece of info I was given was wrong, but the rest was correct.

I was told Rokhed was neutral, but he was evil, so the rest of the info is right, therefore Mundi is neutral.

I'm just pissed off at the constant nothingness of the posts of Paj Meen Ah. I have zero information on him but it wouldn't surprise me if he's evil with the amount of concealing he does.

Voting for no reason etcetera, it's one thing that just gets on my nerves.

So yeah, for me, the only reason I'm voting on Paj is because the posts he makes annoy the fuck outta me.

Well there's a lot of people here who don't seem to post much, and that annoys me. Could be that Paj can't say much else :/ I dunno.

Well there's a lot of people here who don't seem to post much, and that annoys me. Could be that Paj can't say much else :/ I dunno.

Perhaps. But I don't see the point in playing (or participating) if you're not going to contribute in the slightest.

I can understand Dyson´s annyoance, i was kinda annoyed when he came out of the blue and voted for me.

I have done nothing but show you i´m innocent and *wham* i get voted for with no explanation.

Makes me feel like i´m talking to a wall :/