N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camon guys, we have to risk on somebody, or we will be fucked again and again... and again...

Please vote for Coolness Bear, and be quickly

Or! we can use that magical thing called logic!

I'm going to assume that the reason your all voting for coolness is one of 2 things

1) myself and ellmeister saying he's innocent

2) Eenuh saying he is evil

OK, so number 2) first, Eenuh has said coolness is evil however! she has also said that her information may be wrong and that some may call her character 'dumb' this could mean that the information she gets is the opposite of the truth, thusly

Coolness is good. Now onto 1)

OK lets look at facts, on night 1 i used my power at random and i picked coolness bears, by accident i found out who he was and what his power was, so i knew him to be good, this is backed up by the narratives that Chair does every new day. Look:

Out of nowhere, as the hitman drew his knife, jumped a figure clutching a sword and shield. The hitman was kicked away from the sleeping figure, and fell in a mess on the ground nearby. The protecter was ready to kill the hitman, but the man had already scarpered before he got the chance.

Here you see someone with a sword and shield protecting someone, a bad guy was out to kill, and a good guy protected a good guy

and here we see confirmation of the shield that coolness says he has

Again, Tommy Vercetti went out "on patrol". He was feeling slightly trigger happy, and shot at the first person he saw.

Fortunately, the target protected himself with his shield.

now stop voting for a good guy!

Votes (15 is a majority)

Cube (2) Dyson, Ellmeister,

Coolness Bears (8) Strider, LazyBoy, Gizmo, Maase, mundi, gaggle64, Shino, Cube

No Lynch (12) Coolness Bears, DomJcg, darksnowman, / nando /, Jonnas, Shorty, Haggis, Eenuh, My Buttons are Magic!, AshMat, Tellyn

This day phase will end at 8:51pm. You are reminded if a majority is not reached, no-one will receive any credits.

Day 4 is now over

The crowd could not decide as to who was to be killed.

The shop has opened. It is selling one item:

An old radio.

The first person who has enough credits and PMs me with the name of the game this radio is from will purchase it.

There are 29 players remaining. 15 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

Shorty

Shino

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Night 4 begins now

Night 4 is now over

A snake slithered along the ground. It was of massive size, and it soon found it's target and attacked. It's fangs sunk into the man, slowly releasing venom into the victim's blood stream.

One player has been poisoned. They will surely die, slowly but surely, if the antidote is not given.

Nook's Supa-Valu (open nights only) was doing well in this new world. Nook was rolling in the money, through dabbling in illegialities.

His newest stock included an old radio.

A battle-armoured person was the first to enter the shop. Looking at the radio, they were going to buy it but realised they didn't have enough money. However, they told Nook that they were interested in buying it.

The second person to enter the shop was more rich. He was able to buy the radio, and left to do his night's business.

The third person (or third and fourth people, if you count the little otzel as a person) to enter the shop had a different motive.

"I want my stuff back!" said the horned man, his purple eyes narrowing at the sight of the little racoon.

"I've told you. I didn't take your stuff!" said the shop-keeper, slightly scared at this customer.

"Don't make me even more angry!" He banged his hands down onto the counter, causing Tom Nook to jump in fright. Dark eco could almost be seen pulsating underneath the man's skin.

Nook realised he couldnt ferret his way out of this one. He desperately hammered the security button behind the counter, but it was too late. The little racoon was torn to bits by razor sharp dark-eco enhanced claws.

darksnowman is dead. He was Tom Nook, who didn't care who lived or died, as long as he got his money.

The figure fiddled with a pouch hanging from their waist. Was tonight the use the power the sands granted?

While they deliberated, a giant turtle crept unnoticed up on the figure. A tower of flame would destroy the sands of time forever, turning them into unusable glass. The turtle breated in heavily, ready to exhale his fiery breath. The figure turned around, and instictively flung their hands over their head, expecting flames to incinerate their precious sands.

However, as the beast exhaled, a wall of mystical force appeared between the human and the beast, blocking the flames. Both the beast and the human looked shocked. The beast kept exhaling, and the wall of force grew red with heat. It wasn't going to last long, and seeing their chance to escape, the figure flung a handful of the sands over themselves, only a second before the wall of force finally cracked under the heat.

Inside the whirlwind of sand, the figure found themselves travelling back through time to a previous night. Knowing that Solid Snake would be killed that night by the same beast that tried to destroy the sands, the figure grabbed Snake before he could be killed, and brought him back to the present.

jayseven is back in the game. BUT, because of the time/space paradox (he should be dead, yet he is alive) he is now a totally different character, with different powers etc. etc.

Arriving back in the present, the beast had gone, the sand controller was safe.

Ganondorf had volunteered himself to take out the next target. He longed to rid himself of Link once and for all. Maybe this death would lead him closer to his nemesis?

Although the victim had managed to evade him several times, when Ganondorf finally caught up with him, he was easily killed.

Before any of the heroes could see who had been killed, a ghostly figure took the body elsewhere.

Sprout is dead. Who he was remains a mystery.

The cross-eyed marsipual was on duty again. Tonight he was on his way to investigate someone, but was distracted by a tall moustached man wearing blue.

Sypro finally found his best friend, and the person who had him was happy to give the dragonfly back.

Tommy Vercetti had his doubts about the dicussions earlier that day. He figured the only way to find out who was playing a game was to do what he was about to do.

Tommy needed no stealth. The man was alseep. Link wasn't there to protect him.

DomJcg is dead. He was Sheik, who everyone thought was a man, but was in fact the real Zelda. Upon learning of the Princess's death, everyone is struck with great sorrow. There will be no lynch today as everyone will attend her funeral.

There are 27 players remaining. 14 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

Shorty

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Day 5 begins now, no-one will be able to vote today, but you will be able to discuss what happened.

Bloody hell, this isn't good. Anyone got any theories?

If Link wasn't there to protect Zelda then chances are Link has the power to protect people. So someone recieved a protection last night?

Also, I have been bitten by the snake. If I don't find the antidote, I'll die in 6 days. Please, does anyone have it?

Bloody hell, this isn't good. Anyone got any theories?

If Link wasn't there to protect Zelda then chances are Link has the power to protect people. So someone recieved a protection last night?

Also, I have been bitten by the snake. If I don't find the antidote, I'll die in 6 days. Please, does anyone have it?

I'm guessing Link would be Coolness Bears, since he has the power to protect people with his shield (or so he said). If that's the case though, then we can assume my information to be completely wrong or reversed.

I would also deduce that Eenuh's information is completely backwards. At least we can probably use it though - take what she has and do the opposite.

The only other thing I have is that someone who was out and about last night is playing a character who probably doesn't kill. I won't mention who unless their name comes up.