N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

At least we know the name of the character we're going after I guess.

McMad is not dead.

McMad was forced to "post", resulting in LazyBoy's death.

An evil mafioso wouldn't get rid of a lackey, as useless as he might be. I trust McMad.

I'm still waiting for gaggle. Maybe he has something?

It says McMad was "forced". I wouldn't be so quick to trust him.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief, the bodies have been piling up haven't they? I only went out for a drink with a few girlfriends last night, and just look what I come back to. Tsk, tsk.

Anyway, I got nothing. Unless I'm in the right place at the right time, there's nothing I can do.

At least we know the name of the character we're going after I guess.

It says McMad was "forced". I wouldn't be so quick to trust him.

perhaps mcmad was forced by the actions of others?

To be honest I'm always suspicious of people who suspect coolness bears still. Strider - If you read pages 5-14 you'll be convinced that he's good, and you'll see all about eenuh's faulty information.

So was this radio business ever cleared up?

.. by "actions of others" I mean that if something happens, he would have to act in a certain way. I don't know. I don;t know teh parappa games very well but the game strikes me as innocent enough?

The man walked casually towards the warrior. The warrior eyed him with dubiety, he was acting too calmly and it rang alarm bell's in the warrior's head.

"You have been a worthy opponent, young Link. Ganondorf sends his regards." the man said calmly. "But now, you must die."

A flash of red light appeared, and a towered Beast appeared.

"Take down!" the man commanded.

A flash of red light. A monkey scuttled along the ground, and with his light fingers grabbed a bag of sand which was hanging from a man's waist.

That... That doesn't sound good...

Night 8 is now over

A flash of red light. A monkey scuttled along the ground, and with his light fingers grabbed a bag of sand which was hanging from a man's waist.

He wanted to run away, but he couldn't. He was in a strange world, and was bound by contract to obey Giovanni, the leader of the villains. If he didn't he would have Bowser to answer to...

Giovanni = head mafia dude, as it has been said.