N-Europe

Wii = Super, smashing, great! Jim Bowen a Wii fan

daftada

It seems the Nintendo Wii has got another Celebrity admirer - in the form of Bullseye legend Jim Bowen! IGN UK have got an interview with the man himself from a Smartypants promotion event:

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/830/830554p1.html

I met Jim at a Uni event a few years ago, he is indeed a smashing chap. I think Nintendo UK should use him as a spokesperson to get older people interested in the Wii, and he's still popular with my generation so he could join in the Wii tours. I wonder if a publisher has read the article, I would love some Bully action on Wii!

Anyone checked IGN Uks article about Jim Bowen who is apparently a Wii addict.

IGN: Have you got a Wii then?

Jim Bowen: Yeah, I've had one since they came out last year. It was my landlord actually who was telling me that his kids wanted a console that let you play tennis by waving your arms about. To be honest, I thought he was talking a load of rubbish but then he showed me what it was and I couldn't believe it. So, I went straight to my local Curry's and ordered one. Thankfully, they knew who I was so I think they pushed me up the order list a bit. Now it's changed my Sunday nights because I always end up playing it. I'm becoming an athlete.

I just couldn't resist doing a Bullseye Wii box art with that pic! :heh:

bullseyewiipo8.jpg

With Cheggers and Hansen both getting Wii games, it's only a matter of time before we see the real thing surely.

And how cool would it be to have "Iiiiiin one!" blaring out of the Wii remote speaker. :grin:

I just couldn't resist doing a Bullseye Wii box art with that pic! :heh:

bullseyewiipo8.jpg

With Cheggers and Hansen both getting Wii games, it's only a matter of time before we see the real thing surely.

And how cool would it be to have "Iiiiiin one!" blaring out of the Wii remote speaker. :grin:

Oh, now, that is Super, Smashing, Great! :grin:BANNED