Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Peter Serafinowicz Show

ReZourceman

The show (and he) looked very funny on Jonathon Ross. I was laughing at the Kitchen Gun with the Nightvision and laser sight. Generally though, those types of programmes have a lot of useless sketches sprikled with one or two moments of hilarity that almost makes them worth a watch.

I haven't seen the show, but it could be worth a view to judge for myself. He does a very good terry Wogan impression!

Guest Stefkov
The show (and he) looked very funny on Jonathon Ross. I was laughing at the Kitchen Gun with the Nightvision and laser sight. Generally though, those types of programmes have a lot of useless sketches sprikled with one or two moments of hilarity that almost makes them worth a watch.

I haven't seen the show, but it could be worth a view to judge for myself. He does a very good terry Wogan impression!

And a good Darth Vader impression. I saw that Jonathan Ross only up until he did the vader impression. The kitchen gun made me laugh, I should probably watch this the next time its on, nothing like a bit of comedy.