N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading back, and it was Maase who voted for Dyson before... so why did Maase not kill Dyson when he had the chance instead of taking Ashmat?

Also with the strange voting, it was said there that Paj meen ah's vote counted as two, so perhaps that was why Dyson was added after Paj's vote before...? Could mean that Dyson is connected the deceased and corrupt mayor.

Is no one else connected with Paj or Dyson willing to disclose any information on em?

I think, like darksnowman, that Dyson's vote was used as Paj meen ah's second vote, not that we can prove that, it just seems strange that Dyson hadn't posted, yet he appeared to of voted. We also cannot prove that Dyson is evil. Until i have an idea on who to go for;

Vote: Nobody

:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

I'm more powerful than God.

I'm more evil than the devil.

The poor have me.

The rich need me.

If you eat me, you'll die.

What am I?

:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

i'm guessing that Jonnas is a townsperson with no night power, either that or hes trying to fool me

Wtf, why Dyson? I'm not gonna vote for someone just because there's no one to vote, that's what the mafia does! Didn't we have better clues about other people?

You're right - but there is no one better to vote for. Nobody has come forward with any information. What have you learned with you nights?

You're right - but there is no one better to vote for.

I wouldn't be so sure. There is someone else. Someone who, if he was who he claimed to be, should have been killed last night. Sanchez.

Lets think about this. Sanchez has claimed previously that he is a cop. Wouldn't this alone make him an instant target for the Mafia? Yet, somehow, he's managed to survive the night.

He claims Haggis is innocent. Yet Skunky, a good character, claimed Haggis to be evil. Skunky is now dead, and who influenced all of us to vote for Skunky? Sanchez. He has also influenced us into taking down Ashmat who may or may not have been evil, we don't know.

One thing that is clear is that Sanchez can tell who appears to be good or evil. That doesn't mean, however, that Sanchez is good. Let's review a possibility.

Sanchez is a member of the Mafia, and has the power to see which of the townsfolk appear good and which appear evil. Essentially, he is an evil cop. When investigating Skunky during Night 2, Sanchez found that he appeared evil, but was a good player capable of doing great good for the town. Sanchez could use this to his advantage. He could pretend to be a cop, and point the finger at the already suspicious Skunky. Sanchez would look very believable with cop status, combined with the fact that when Skunky was hanged, he appeared evil. So he could get rid of someone who could help our town greatly, as well as gain a good appearance to the town. As a result, Ashmat was also killed as Sanchez suspected him too. And now he claims Haggis, who Skunky, a good person, claimed to be evil, is innocent, in order to wipe all previous suspicion of Haggis under the rug. And of course, we all believe Sanchez, because he has made us think he's a cop, working for the good guys.

He can continue to do this without being killed by the Mafia, telling us to hang those that appear evil when he finds them, and tell us one of the Mafia are innocent when he doesn't find an evil appearing townsperson at night.

I say our vote is between Haggis and Sanchez. I'm not too sure who to go for personally, but I will point out one more thing people learnt from the last Mafia game: The Mafia Godfather/Godmother appears innocent when investigated by a cop. So even if Sanchez is a good cop, it doesn't mean that the person he investigated to appear innocent is good. And as Skunky claimed Haggis to be evil, well... lets draw our own conclusions, shall we?

Essentially, he is an evil cop. When investigating Skunky during Night 2, Sanchez found that he appeared evil, but was a good player capable of doing great good for the town. Sanchez could use this to his advantage. He could pretend to be a cop, and point the finger at the already suspicious Skunky.

This is wrong, nobody has the power to see if a innocent person is actually evil or vice versa.

Actually Sanchez didn't say he claimed haggis was innocent, he just said to save the haggis-knot for another night (perhaps to do with Haggis's real-life situation at the moment).

And everyone survived the night because Maas basically nulled it with his time-travelling, coma-inducing powahs!

You say that sanchez could be an evil cop, using his findings to his advantage - but all he found with skunky was "this guy is an evil-doerrrr!" or whatever. If he was in the mafia, surely he would not have said to vote for the guy? You say that ashmat was killed because of sanchez too - if you think that, then if ashmat is innocent, the spell master is evil. Either way, we don't know whether ashmat was good or bad, but we know that sanchez, if we say innocent 'til proven guilty, as a police officer would not have found skunky to have been anything but evil.

-- I'm not denying that haggis is a suspect. I do indeed suspect him, but i think the Real World intervenes, here :)

Sorry for not logging in since Wednesday, I was on a trip to Norwich to hook up with some old friends (as posted in the How was your Day thread I think) and forgot to let Chairdriver or anyone else know. I'm back now though!

Well anyway, I have to say I'm 100% confused about being voted for here. The only thing I can think of is that I have been inactive and my reason is that I havn't been able to log in.

Having read back over the past few days there are some interesting things to point out, however, Maase (though he's currently in a coma) was the first to point a finger at me, and he later claimed he had a time machine..how do we know this is true? And viable? Seems a bit iffy to me, but we can't vote for him anyway unfortunately.

The riddle is interesting and I don't think I want to answer it (and I'd be wary about answering it too unless it's some kind of spell - if you say the word you die or something weird?), I'll be keeping an eye on that one.

And thunderers random running though the streets is definately odd but not exactly suspicious at the moment.

I'm going to stick to my Vote: Nobody but I would implore you not to vote for me without a reason, unloess someone can tell me something I've done wrong?

Sorry for not logging in since Wednesday, I was on a trip to Norwich to hook up with some old friends (as posted in the How was your Day thread I think) and forgot to let Chairdriver or anyone else know. I'm back now though!

Well anyway, I have to say I'm 100% confused about being voted for here. The only thing I can think of is that I have been inactive and my reason is that I havn't been able to log in.

Having read back over the past few days there are some interesting things to point out, however, Maase (though he's currently in a coma) was the first to point a finger at me, and he later claimed he had a time machine..how do we know this is true? And viable? Seems a bit iffy to me, but we can't vote for him anyway unfortunately.

The riddle is interesting and I don't think I want to answer it (and I'd be wary about answering it too unless it's some kind of spell - if you say the word you die or something weird?), I'll be keeping an eye on that one.

And thunderers random running though the streets is definately odd but not exactly suspicious at the moment.

I'm going to stick to my Vote: Nobody but I would implore you not to vote for me without a reason, unloess someone can tell me something I've done wrong?

you can vote for maas if you wish. Chairdriver said so, and rokhed initially did so, too :)

How did you vote without actually posting your vote the other day?