N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

genuine LOL's there :P Oh, you guuys...

Moogle; you sacrificed a lot to stitch up dyson, thunderer and shino. You've got my respect and an approximate 66% trust for that - but why not follow it up with a vote on their shelf?

Oh, and is anyone else thinking once Top Gear ends we'll get some more people in here?

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I can talk again! :yay:

So many suspects...

However, I have a theory of my own. It accuses a completely different person.

But I won't post it yet. I don't want to find out I'm right just to be killed overnight.

I won't vote for anybody yet. If a majority is not reached, or if there are too many undecided people, I'll tell you.

We don't have much.

We have Dyson currently suspected, at least until he reveals information.

ReZourceman was suspected yesterday, but no-one has mentioned him today.

We have AshMat, who was found evil by Sanchez, died, and came back to life.

We have Haggis, who is found innocent by Sanhez but evil by Strider.

And we have Shino and Thunderer, who were caught arguing about something, so therefore I think are suspicious.

I'm-a gonna go ahead and Vote Dyson, until he posts what he said he would. Based on what happened last night, the undertones of his posts. I believe sanchez is a good guy for now, and that was the basis of what happened last night - the divide, I mean. Wtbf! (willing to be flexible :P)

We don't have much.

We have Dyson currently suspected, at least until he reveals information.

ReZourceman was suspected yesterday, but no-one has mentioned him today.

We have AshMat, who was found evil by Sanchez, died, and came back to life.

We have Haggis, who is found innocent by Sanhez but evil by Strider.

And we have Shino and Thunderer, who were caught arguing about something, so therefore I think are suspicious.

Dyson - I'll wait for his post.

ReZ - Suspicious, but there are better leads.

AshMat - Sanchez says you're evil. That's a darn good reason to suspect you.

Haggis - Why would you be found evil by Strider, but not by Sanchez? Are you the Godfather? Can Strider see things Sanchez can't?

Shino and Thunderer are fighting because of MoogleViper. They are very mysterious.

AshMat and Haggis are my best leads, but I can't decide for who to vote.

Dyson - I'll wait for his post.

ReZ - Suspicious, but there are better leads.

AshMat - Sanchez says you're evil. That's a darn good reason to suspect you.

Haggis - Why would you be found evil by Strider, but not by Sanchez? Are you the Godfather? Can Strider see things Sanchez can't?

Shino and Thunderer are fighting because of MoogleViper. They are very mysterious.

AshMat and Haggis are my best leads, but I can't decide for who to vote.

How is that a darn good reason to vote me?

He already got one wrong!

Do the Mafia know who else is in the mafia? Or are they as clueless as everyone else?

Jonnas, your theory on Haggis is interesting. It would be interesting to see what the results would be if there was another investigation on Haggis, would help see whether it is random what he is revealed to people as, or whether he is revealed as different depending on the role of the character investigating.

How is that a darn good reason to vote me?

He already got one wrong!

If you follow the reasoning that, as chairdirver Almighty said, anyone investigating skunky would have found him to be evil, then it's understandable why.

Strider has just said "I know your evil", yet has given no reason as why, even after I asked. This is exactly what skunky did and he turned out to be evil.

I'm no too sure about thunderer/shino now either.

Skunky turned out to be a very mistaken chap! Good, perceived as evil.

Do the Mafia know who else is in the mafia? Or are they as clueless as everyone else?

Last time there was two mafia groups. And we knew who was in our own mafia. This time I presume it to be the same, just with different numbers in each group.

Jonnas, your theory on Haggis is interesting. It would be interesting to see what the results would be if there was another investigation on Haggis, would help see whether it is random what he is revealed to people as, or whether he is revealed as different depending on the role of the character investigating.

I should add, I have a foolproof way of discovering if someone is in the mafia or not, Haggis is clean, as is Sanchez.

Lotsa activity at the mo with this, its difficult to keep up and give everyones points the consideration they deserve.

So what proof do we have on people then? I'm confused as to who to vote for. (Yes, I've read through the thread, but I'm still puzzled).

Its confusing, but Dyson could be worth voting for. We were on the verge of lynching him yesterday but he pleaded his innocence by ransoming some information which he promised to disclose if he survived. Moogleviper then, has basically done everything but go into the mafia stronghold and offer himself to them has fast forwarded time so Dyson will speak and show his innocence... or evilness.

Oh, and is anyone else thinking once Top Gear ends we'll get some more people in here?

I'm actually watching a gypsey old Jackie Chan flick that I've seen a few times before late at night. Forget about Top Gear!

I haven't quoted it, but I read somone posting that they believe Haggis to be evil and maybe more evil than the mafia, but not in it. Its still tough to conclusively have a case on Haggis at this point.

Riiiight, as for me then. I think I'll vote again for Dyson because he needs to reveal his information as he promised. If he wants to take it to the grave with him then it mustn't be that important to us. But like I've said before, depending on how things develop (maybe people will appear after Top Gear eh? :s ) I will rethink my stance.

Vote: Dyson