N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played the PS3 version, and there is more loading than the 360 version. About 7secounds extra for every level.

Anyone know why I didn't unlock Gouken?

He didn't even show up

I beat the game with "you know who" first. And I did 2 perfects and 3 ultra moves.

Easy game, 60secounds, 3rounds. (using m.bison)

You know you have to perform 3 Ultra Finishes right? Not just the moves. (Along with the 2 perfects)

Also, you can drop the rounds down to one, just makes it a bit faster.: peace:

And you have used no continues during all these times?

that is correct. (I used one continue while beating the game with seth) But not when trying to unlock goken

--

WHY WON'T PEOPLE FIGHT FARE!!!! ARGH

My streak ruined by some one standing on the opposite side of the room shooting fire balls.

I don't understand the command list...like what do all the symbols mean.

How do you do Akumas specials? What buttons, can someone explain. :(

For his ultra move, you have to quickly tap light punch, light punch, back, light kick, hard punch. For the super move, it's forward instead of back. You just need to get used to tapping them really quickly. Once I could do that (which really didn't take long), I found it to be the ultra move that I could pull off the most consistantly.

Awesome, cheers Mike. I've got the hang of Shadadadoken thing (not that it does much damage) by just rotating the analogue stick (just a half arc doesn't seem to do it)

That Zangief cheat winning thing is.... the lamest thing I have ever, ever seen. I can't believe anyone would use that to get an achievement they obviously don't deserve. Sorry, just saying.

Whats that?

see previous page. it's just a way of beating hardest difficulty without trying. so when once the achievement would've been a way of saying 'wow, that guy's really good - he has the achievement for beating hardest mode, impressive!' now everybody will have it and you won't know who earned it and who just cheated.

see previous page. it's just a way of beating hardest difficulty without trying. so when once the achievement would've been a way of saying 'wow, that guy's really good - he has the achievement for beating hardest mode, impressive!' now everybody will have it and you won't know who earned it and who just cheated.

always the way though isn't it...if theres a exploit people will use it.

I'm gonna say it, I LOVE GUILE in this game, he's a beast. Finding it really hard to combo into the Ultra atm though, argh :(

It's a shame though cos of the online games i've played with him i always come up against Sagat/Akumu and lose, which is annoying because if I played those games as Ken or Sagat i'd have easily have won. Oh well, i have the most fun playing as Guile. Balrog is also fucking insane, love it.

I'm gonna say it, I LOVE GUILE in this game, he's a beast. Finding it really hard to combo into the Ultra atm though, argh :(

It's a shame though cos of the online games i've played with him i always come up against Sagat/Akumu and lose, which is annoying because if I played those games as Ken or Sagat i'd have easily have won. Oh well, i have the most fun playing as Guile. Balrog is also fucking insane, love it.

Guile is the Shit!

I am Maining him online and seem to be owning everyone, with the odd Ken/Ryu thrown into the mix just to mix things up.

Dans awesome.

I think I'm the worst person ever at this game. 25 ranked matches, won 1.

agreed, and also, im a similar level of bad, though i keep getting things close.

maybe our love of dan is because we appear shit on the outside but have a hidden level of awsome hidden away?

I have actually been beaten by a dhalsim online. That was very depressing :(

i beat a friend using him, but in fairness we were just button bashing.

That Zangief cheat winning thing is.... the lamest thing I have ever, ever seen. I can't believe anyone would use that to get an achievement they obviously don't deserve. Sorry, just saying.

well it is pretty lame, id not use it, but i guess its good to know.

any one got any ideas how they would counter this if playing online?