N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Controllers been announced for this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/mad-catz-talks-up-sf-iv-peripherals

Looks quite good ya know...might have to invest in teh gamepad considering how bad the d pad for 360 is.

New Trailer: http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/street-fighter-iv-japanese-character-roster-trailer

Looks too fuckin awesome.....cannot wait for this!

So pshyched for this. Played it a few months ago on prooper arcade machines and couldnt get enough. My only complaint is i dont like how Chun Li looks, she's not as hot as she used to be and she's my favourite :p

Third strike's version was probably her best no?

Damn i wasted alot of time on HD Remix making Dee Jay my main. Hope hes downloadable in the future. In the meantime, El Fuerte should be a suitable replacement.

Whats with the jumbling of Bison, Vega and Balrog's names?

M. Bison in japan is for the boxer we know as balrog but this was changed for fears that Mike Tyson could sue, and rightly so really as the character was a blatant rip off of him just like Fei-Long is of Bruce lee, or should I say homage (not sure as some illustrations of Balrog/M.Bison make him look cross-eyed and his character bio isn't flattering unlike Fei_long's). Vega is the japanese name for Bison, and Balrog is Vega's name. All change over here because of that IIRC. American/European version fits better in my opinion but maybe thats cos thats what I am used to.

I think she looks ok in the new one....never was a fan though.

What's everyone's fav character than? I never really had a fave when I played street fighter on the SNES.....usually picked Ryu or Guile. Think I might focus on making guile my preferred character....than fei long maybe.

I think she looks ok in the new one....never was a fan though.

What's everyone's fav character than? I never really had a fave when I played street fighter on the SNES.....usually picked Ryu or Guile. Think I might focus on making guile my preferred character....than fei long maybe.

Yeah definitely Guile! I never liked Charlie but Guile is amazing. I like Sakura and the odd chick too but they can be hard to use well, especially Sakura, because she's just not as strong as Ken and Ryu.

going on how SF2HD plays on a 360 pad, I'd say the experience promises to be comprable to a coathanger abortion

About a fair indication of the kind of psychosomatic trauma you'll go through trying to play any fighter on a 360 pad. Seriously dude, if you like Street Fighter, you're probably knee deep in beat-em-up minutia anyway, so just go ahead and get a stick. It'll give you a competitive advantage, and that is what fighters are about after all, amarite?

I'm not even big on fighters per se, but I gave SF2 a crack at Shorty's the other night and I couldn't pull off so much as a Dragon Punch. Shocking.

these Mad Catz pads look alright though. Gonna pick up one of those 8-Way D Pads as I can't use Arcade Sticks.

I cannot wait for this game - even more so now that Cammy is defo in it.

Been plating SSF2THDR quite a lot online and not come across many Cammy players - getting a bit annoyed with all the Ken/Ryu/Akuma spammers though.

If I don't use Cammy then I think I'm quite good with Chun Li and Fei Long so will be interesting to see how my skills carry over with these three in SF IV.