N-Europe

Selling my Wii

rapunzel

lol, your getting rid of a console coz your girlfriend doesnt like it? How under the thumb are you...

Did you have your sense of humour surgicaly removed or were you born a humourless dumbass ?

My GF looks like Uma Thurman and has just bought a 360 I think I can live with that.

I believe the term is whipped! :p

How much do you want for the Wii out of interest?

Not whipped but chained, gagged and cuffed, the works...

I'm looking for top end £200, if i get more all the better, bondage gear is just so expensive

Did you have your sense of humour surgicaly removed or were you born a humourless dumbass ?

My GF looks like Uma Thurman and has just bought a 360 I think I can live with that.

I have a sense of humor, i laugh at stuff thats funny. asshole

I would recommend waiting a bit till it's nearer Christmas for when there's a big rush and Wii shortages. You could get easily over £200 with the console by itself...

Just something to think about.

You can get over 200 pounds for the console by itself already on ebay. :)

I bought one a few days back (managed to find one in my local argos after wating a month) just to sell nearer christmas to make some cash for some more games.

Whether you sell it either now or closer to / after Xmas your almost guarenteed to get around £200 (or more) for it regardless.

Also, Uma Thurman? nice : peace: I hope the cash you get from the sale brings you both some extra happiness. :smile:

Am I the first person to realise that rapunzel is a female member?

No, she had a thread a while ago saying she was back and people figured it out.

Also wouldn't the money you get just be spent in a month anyway :heh:

I sold a Wii last year and got £400 from it.

Not too sure on a price for the Nes, though the Bubble Bobble Trilogy cost me £60 a couple of years back, Make an offer ;)

The money from the Wii is going towards the 360 and DS game fund oh and some nice "exotic" toys ;)) so I would say it will last less than a month <giggle>

The part about not being able to afford both the Wii and GF was a joke

The money from the Wii is going towards the 360 and DS game fund oh and some nice "exotic" toys ;)) so I would say it will last less than a month <giggle>

The part about not being able to afford both the Wii and GF was a joke

Will be having a mass clear out in a few days got a mint boxed snes PAL, a Mint boxed Snes US though works here no problems no converter needed for them US games it will have 2 games with it, my Mario GC joypad never used and finaly my Amiga 1200 with Accelerator card, HDD, 64meg memory etc.

Was gonna sell my GC games too but Im keeping my GC.