NEurope

I awoke from a dream. Shia LeBouf wanted some of my weed, I told him no. There was some sexual tension with my cousin, we were wearing matching t-shirts with our names on. I imitated my auntie. My parents were having an anniversary party.

It was boring.

Yay! I got the grades I needed for my geography AS. *Is happy*

My day = Great.:yay:

Hmm, I'm starting to think I aimed to high applying for Kent and Essex :(

Hmm, I'm starting to think I aimed to high applying for Kent and Essex :(

"Trust in yourself and you can acheive anything"

+1 for whoever knows where and what situation the quote is from.

"Trust in yourself and you can acheive anything"

+1 for whoever knows where and what situation the quote is from.

isnt it a simpsons quote? lisa makes that dolly say it.

isnt it a simpsons quote? lisa makes that dolly say it.

Ding Ding Ding.

(Lylatwars....you may be right aswell, Slippy says it?) But yeah I was thinking of The Simpsons lol. Lisa Lionheart.

i've had this song in my head all day it sounds much better in my head though...

My day has involved absolutely nothing unusual happening. BORING! :zzz:

i've had this song in my head all day it sounds much better in my head though...

Good song that.

Just set up the broadband. It's not fast but it's 10 times faster than dial up.

Got my results back the other day. B in C1 maths and business studies. Both 2 marls off of an A.

Had work today was very boring. Making faces at my workmate while he was on the phone amused me for a while, but he got his revenge.

My msn address seems to be somewhat corrupt, i can only get on with my old addy :(

Someone else is having the same problem on the other forum I go on raining and I had the same problem the other week, I go told to reset my modem when I emailed them :S

My day was good!

Got a lot of Psychology revision done! I was doing it for 3 hours at school and it was fun! Listening to my iPod while doing it was great! :D

Also I've completed more songs on Hard Mode in Guitar Hero! And i'm currently eating Mini Cakes!

Someone else is having the same problem on the other forum I go on raining and I had the same problem the other week, I go told to reset my modem when I emailed them :S

Aye troubleshooting rarely answers my problem. I had this issue with my pipex address on msn a few times before. It wasn't able to access my contact details. Nothing as specific this time, tho i imagine that's the problem. Microsoft is fail =(

edit: CB are you ever not happy? :P

I'm jealous of your awesomely hyper personality

My day was good!

Got a lot of Psychology revision done! I was doing it for 3 hours at school and it was fun! Listening to my iPod while doing it was great! :D

Also I've completed more songs on Hard Mode in Guitar Hero! And i'm currently eating Mini Cakes!

:o Wow. I wish I found revision actually 'fun'. Though I don't normally find it too bad, for it to be properly enjoyable would be very nice indeed. My day was pretty good, had a pretty lazy morning as I always do on fridays. College was good as ever, with only one lesson all day - english as well! :)

Now I also have plans to buy a new bass amp at the weekend so I am pretty excited for that! :D

Aye troubleshooting rarely answers my problem. I had this issue with my pipex address on msn a few times before. It wasn't able to access my contact details. Nothing as specific this time, tho i imagine that's the problem. Microsoft is fail =(

edit: CB are you ever not happy? :P

I'm jealous of your awesomely hyper personality

Hehe! Thanks! ^_________^

I have my rare moments of unhappiness but it quickly fades away as i do not like to be unhappy! :D

Like on Wednesday i was feeling a bit down but i thought there isn't much point to this i'm not going to get anything done so i got bored of feeling sad and got on with the work! :)

My history is what got me down but a big effort to sort that out next week instead of giving up and it'll be back on track!

:o Wow. I wish I found revision actually 'fun'. Though I don't normally find it too bad, for it to be properly enjoyable would be very nice indeed. My day was pretty good, had a pretty lazy morning as I always do on fridays. College was good as ever, with only one lesson all day - english as well! :)

Now I also have plans to buy a new bass amp at the weekend so I am pretty excited for that! :D

Only Psychology revision i find fun as i really enjoy the subject! but revision can be enjoyable as well, especially with a bit of music. I like the feeling you get after it as well as if you know everything! :D

Although me doing all this revision doesn't mean i'm going to get a good grade! I just want to know myself i tried my hardest! :grin:

Because Knowledge is Power!!! :heh:

I'm super excited tonight! Too much chocolate, cereal, mini cakes! :bouncy:

Also a Free Mario Figure i got today was staring at me earlier... @____@

So i hid it in my draw and now Haruhi is guarding it!

Played Arkanoid today with that weird paddle DS attachment. Its surprisingly fun. Almost finished the testing in 2 days!! :yay: Best DS game of the year....though that could be the DQ IV overload talking! :p

Next week I get to play Space Invader Extreme which is apparently surprisingly fun...even better is I only have to play it for a day or two!! :D

I can't believe they pay me for this.

Hehe! Thanks! ^_________^

Although me doing all this revision doesn't mean i'm going to get a good grade! I just want to know myself i tried my hardest! :grin:

Because Knowledge is Power!!! :heh:

See I never truly try my absolute hardest because I am rather scared of failing. I'd like to think I can acheive most things I want to, by not trying my hardest I can keep this mindset. Silly beyond belief I know, really want to get rid of this, but I just can't =(

EDIT: Dam that was about as emo as my avatar =P

I made a hilarious hairstyle today, and it looked like my hair was a wig :D Went to school, and it was 'le generique'.

Then I walked to the Peerie Shop, and had a chocolate cappucino and a chicken sandwich. I also booked a hair appointment to get this thing sorted out.

Went to Jordan's office, and viewed the interior, then took Jordan to the bus stop - we went to my friends house and loads of people were there. We watched a movie and had fun.

A girl fancies me that isn't Letty. I'm scared.

I made a hilarious hairstyle today, and it looked like my hair was a wig :D Went to school, and it was 'le generique'.

Then I walked to the Peerie Shop, and had a chocolate cappucino and a chicken sandwich. I also booked a hair appointment to get this thing sorted out.

Went to Jordan's office, and viewed the interior, then took Jordan to the bus stop - we went to my friends house and loads of people were there. We watched a movie and had fun.

WHAT is a peerie shop and why is it called that? O___O i love it!

WHAT is a peerie shop and why is it called that? O___O i love it!

I work at the Peerie Shop, its a coffe shop/cafe :p

Peerie means 'little' in Shetlandic.

:heart:

(for antagonism, 'Muckle' means big!)

I work at the Peerie Shop, its a coffe shop/cafe :p

Peerie means 'little' in Shetlandic.

:heart:

(for antagonism, 'Muckle' means big!)

Big and small work just for fine for me thanks.

A girl fancies me that isn't Letty. I'm scared.

More info plz.