NEurope

Got inspiration for photos tomorrow yay ^.^ I may just stay at college til late for once to get some serious work done ^.^

Good stuff. Sorted out my As/A levels: english language, biology, physics, chemistry. Pretty pleased with that. Getting As and GCSE science results on Thursday! Skipped gym because i'm so damn tired...

Amazing day for me, i got contacts and can now see!

They are really nice, not uncomfortable like i thought they would be.

Average day for me. I had the crap (history and maths) the good (drama and IT), and to follow it off, boxing after school. A bit meh, but it happens.

The physio poked my back a lot, which is now painful. It was the oddest sensation...

Like the feeling when someone hits your knee and you get the ol' reflex motion. only a hello of a lot painful :( My whole body just did not like it. Every single muscle in my body locked up and i nearly knocked myself off the bench a few times from the force..

I'm getting acupuncture next week ^_^

I have...the worst haircut ever!!!!

:D

Let's see ^.^ I bet it's not bad! :)

Heck, I'd be damn excited if I was teh most anything ever.

Woke up late, read too little, not done enough work, now I want to go to the PUB. psuedo-intellectual hypothesis flood my mind, but I know excuses aren't enough. Just haven't really pinned down just how much I care.

EDIT: Hypothesi? Hypothepod? lul.

borrow your dads and make sure you have a towel :heart:

Apparently he has one that's perfect :yay: Colours suit the arthur dent feel perfectly, just need a scraggly towel.

Amazing day for me, i got contacts and can now see!

They are really nice, not uncomfortable like i thought they would be.

Ooo i'm thinking of getting contacts. When i'm driving and wearing glasses it feels like i'm on autopilot and i'm not actually the one driving.

Are they the monthly ones? and how much do they cost you?

Yeah that's why i changed, i hate the frame around your vision when driving. There daily ones, for a months supply it's about £20.

Well worth it though, there incredible.

My day hasn't been brilliant. I had a maths mock exam this morning, then I did coursework for the rest of the day. I'm doing maths coursework now and I'm so close to finishing it, then I might have a go at history depending on when I finish.

I just want everything out of the way, it's beginning to piss me off and depress me.

Heck, I'd be damn excited if I was teh most anything ever.

Woke up late, read too little, not done enough work, now I want to go to the PUB. psuedo-intellectual hypothesis flood my mind, but I know excuses aren't enough. Just haven't really pinned down just how much I care.

EDIT: Hypothesi? Hypothepod? lul.

Hypotheses I think. :heh:

Apparently he has one that's perfect :yay: Colours suit the arthur dent feel perfectly, just need a scraggly towel.

just get a smallish white towel, I think thats what colour it was. Pyjama bottoms preferably blue or red stripped I think and a dark blue top :indeed:

I've watched the film too much...

Let's see ^.^ I bet it's not bad! :)

Oh, no it is.

I tried to fix it just now with some scissors, and Ive made it even more ridiculous ¬_¬

dsc00514il1.jpg

Why must I fail so badly!? :D

That looks good ^.^ though your hairdresser hasnt thinned your hair out which looks like it needs doing, or is it the picture

Double nose piercings btw? ^.^ fantastic.

I stayed till half 7 in college. Got quite a bit of work done. Made some animal noises in my photography lesson, at the end mind. We came to the conclusion out teacher, Nancy, is in fact a street corner smoker, wearing a gangster jacket swearing at small children.

Apart from that good day.

Had two hours of private biology tutution today to hopefully get me ready for module 1 in june. I understood it! It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off me. :D

Arranging a suprise party with fancy dress (fruits!) is awesome.

Also, I've got the day off college tomorrow, the 6th form are off because of year 11 taster day.:yay:

Found this in my room today.

260px-Tick_male_%28aka%29.jpg

It was flat so I don't think it has bitten me, hopefully. Scared me to death anyway, I feel like they are crawling all over me. Keep scratching myself everywhere.

Productive, in the personal rather than academic sense. Went to Tescos and town with housemate. Then we came back and gave the bathroom an intense clean because it really needed it. Then went to my 6 o'clock lecture. Asked about doing an extension module and found out I need a B- at least to do it, but im pretty sure I didn't get it as it was the national cinema module and we did India which I didn't much care for. However, I want to do Japan but I can't find out my grades as the student page thingy is down for a few days. Fail.

Going to watch the end of Transamerica, make notes and write up an essay plan then bedtime.