Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Orange Box.

Caris

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye it's true, on PC Games no one uses headsets in online FPS.

What makes LIVE So much better, basically everyone uses it.

Wow, thinking LIVE is better than online PC... wow.

I mean, on PC games, if you NEED voice, you have tons of guys using headsets, I hardly play CS, but almost everytime I pop by, every server where people use tatics they have mics. For other games, the mic is just a way for teenagers to insult you. I'm sorry but I can't just cope with that logic.

Wow, thinking LIVE is better than online PC... wow.

I mean, on PC games, if you NEED voice, you have tons of guys using headsets, I hardly play CS, but almost everytime I pop by, every server where people use tatics they have mics. For other games, the mic is just a way for teenagers to insult you. I'm sorry but I can't just cope with that logic.

Team Fortress 2 needs voice, but hardly anyone uses the in-game voice. The problem with PC is players are split between in-game, ventrillo and teamspeak.

Sure, 3 quarters of people who run Steam have mics but i rarely hear anyone speak. It's not helpful when a Spy is ransacking all of my buildings or you know where the bag carrier is etc.

The difference with Live is that nearly everyone has a mic and is using it on the same service, hence better communication. ;)

Im sure things will improve on PC though, all i need to do is find a good server, stick to it and find out what voice service they use

The waterlevel in the vehicle is so badly done on 360. The controlls are so horrible.

It controls the same on the PC. The movement keys make it go forward and turn, while you use the mouse to look. Can't say I've ever had a problem with it myself.

Apparantly there is an orange box update.

Demoman was nerfed. His magazine capacity was dropped to 4 from 6 and they grens no longer explode on contact after they bounce but they do detonate a bit quicker now when they lie on the ground. Also the pyro damage was increased based on range. I heard the sapper & heavy glitches were fixed as well.

It controls the same on the PC. The movement keys make it go forward and turn, while you use the mouse to look. Can't say I've ever had a problem with it myself.

My point was, with it being a pc game, the controlls were made for the pc.

but on the 360 is dosent work aswell.

Why the hell does HL2 scare me?!?!

I think it's the creepy things that suck you up on the ceiling that freaks me out the most . . . least so far . . .

Those used to freak me out, along with the head crabs, but mainly in HL1. Now I'm desensitized to them.