Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Orange Box.

Caris

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its those headcrabs that can climb up walls and make wierd noises. They scare the shit out of me

Think they're called fast zombies, not sure though. By the way, best way to deal with them is not to panic, and just use a shot gun on their head.

After playing most of ravenholm late last night. I take most of my complaints back I as I was just laughing at Brother Gregory most of the time. (hes amazing!). I did stop when they introduced 'fast zombies'

best way to deal with them is not to panic, and just use a shot gun on their head.

Not if your trying to get the gravity gun only achievement you cant

The hovercraft vs chopper battle in HL2 is pissing me off, I can't remember how I beat it on the Xbox version.

Circle around it, stay out of the way of the carpet bombs and when its paused beat the shit out of it. Should only take 3 or 4 slogs of machine gun fire. Dont be shy about getting shot either.

Finished Portal on the release day. That game is SWEET! Didnt find the advanced maps at first though becuase they hidies thems.... blardy sneak theifs!

The hovercraft vs chopper battle in HL2 is pissing me off, I can't remember how I beat it on the Xbox version.

Do you find that the original Xbox version is underrated like me? I thought it was an excellent port considering the system the game came out on..

15oi803.jpg

Stolen from neogaf

Guest Stefkov

Finally got round to it. I like the concept of Portal. The whole story though was a bit lacking imo. Needed more but it's a good start on to something new.

In other news the orange box is still fantastic, Episode 2 was spectacular, Portal absolute genius except getting a bit too easy(Completed the advanced maps within 40 mins of completing the game) my guess is that they limited the amount of accuracy and reaction required to accommodate those playing with a controller.

And then there's TF 2, my god it's awesome. The character design is absolutely hilarious. Love the caricature style and the great soundbites alongside a very flowing and well made game. Just waiting on some more maps now.

Well, The Orange Box debuted at number 3 in the UK charts. Not bad at all.

Number 1 went to *sigh* Football Manager 2008 (NOW WITH EVEN MORE NUMBERS!) and number 2 went to Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

But the real question is, does it have more numbers, stats and figures than even last year?

And can my old 486 DX4 100 with 16mb of ram run it?