N-Europe

Things people like, but you can't quite understand

Ant-Shimmin

Thats a slight generalisation :p

(unless Letty is around, since shes incredibly unfit...)

Smooth man, really smooth. lol

I think most people are saying what they don't like, not things they don't understand why other people like. I don't like sports either, but I understand why other people like it.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha nerdiest thing I've ever heard on this forum.

Do not compare something you do with a joystick to something you do with every part of your body, just looks stupid.

Agreed. If you think playing videogames develops anywhere near the number of useful skills playing sports does then you're stupid, simple as. Please do not compare the two, it's an insult to every sportsman on the planet.

Everyone should take part in some sort of sport IMO. It would solve most of society's problems.

Yes, because "hahaahhahahahahahah" in your sig is really a comment. No, its mocking.

As someone who frequently brings up our rules should know, you don't insult or mock the staff. We have enough shit to deal with...

Yes, because "hahaahhahahahahahah" in your sig is really a comment. No, its mocking.

As someone who frequently brings up our rules should know, you don't insult or mock the staff. We have enough shit to deal with...

Com'on, lighten up, it was just a joke. Please stop bringing up the fact you're staff! We know! (Sorry, it's just I've heard you mention it a few times over the past few weeks, thats all).

Erm, DARK chocolate. It's not too nice, how can people like it that much?

Oh and mint. I don't means mints, I mean anything that has a mint flavour added to it, like mint chocolate or mint icecream. It tastes like feet.

I've never met someone who doesn't like mint flavoured stuff either! Anyone?

Oh...I thought it was...something else...:heh:

The realname is Mr my anus is bleeding.

other_myAnusIsBleeding.gif

The fact is, i can't stand sport. Theres more team work involved in playing most online games (with people who aren't cretins) than a game of football.

Swimming is a sport Jordan.

I think you need to chill out completely as based on what I've been hearing, the way you are conducting yourself recently isnt winning you any fans Jordan.

If you're the fan hobbz, i'm sure i'll be fine.