Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Burnout: Paradise

Choze

Duck - nah

Singapore noodles are good though.

Mmmm Special Satay Malaysian Style - spicy goodness!

Duck is the daddy of chinese food...we have some malaysian style thing, think its beef and then some vietnamese king prawns as well...

Anyway we gonna do freeburn challenges, I still have a ton to do as not done many of them on my new save...plus need to have an online stunt race to get that trophy.

Stop lying. You were just enjoying ur chinese so much that u ordered seconds! lol

Pitty it was only me and cooky tonight, still i had fun though. Plenty of swearing of usual! lol.

Sorry i wasnt online but SF4 arrive. I mean, you guys understand right? It's SF4! How can you blame me?! Might try tomorrow online if my fingers begin to work again after these crushing combos.

Sorry i wasnt online but SF4 arrive. I mean, you guys understand right? It's SF4! How can you blame me?! Might try tomorrow online if my fingers begin to work again after these crushing combos.

I must have missed out on something in my youth coz i have never played a street fighter game... When i told Cookyman he seemed quite shocked n all!

But i can't blame u for wanting to play on a new game that u got that day! ;)

Connect a PSEye, EyeToy, Xbox Live Vision Camera or one of the other supported webcams to your PS3 and you'll send a picture to whoever takes you down.

So when you smash into someone and they roll - does the person who got smashed recieve a spontaneous reaction of the persons face that they got mullered by or is it a pre-taken photo?

Edit: and I've never played a streetfighter game either. Seems like I'm missing out but I really like Tekken so I'll stick with that.

So when you smash into someone and they roll - does the person who got smashed recieve a spontaneous reaction of the persons face that they got mullered by or is it a pre-taken photo?

Edit: and I've never played a streetfighter game either. Seems like I'm missing out but I really like Tekken so I'll stick with that.

It takes the photo as u do the takedown so you get lots of different reactions :grin: Leads to lots of funny moments.

I don't think I've played one, either. Can't stand one-on-one fighting games.

Anyway, great Burnouting. Don't mention my stupidity when you were staying still, I went to take you down but ended up smashing into the wall next to you instead.

I don't think I've played one, either. Can't stand one-on-one fighting games.

Anyway, great Burnouting. Don't mention my stupidity when you were staying still, I went to take you down but ended up smashing into the wall next to you instead.

:D It was hilarious. Good times tonight, working out the routes to certain billboards was good fun, and I really enjoyed the bike time thing we did at the end. Kept trying to shave precious seconds off to beat Cubes times but to no avail :heh:

:D It was hilarious. Good times tonight, working out the routes to certain billboards was good fun, and I really enjoyed the bike time thing we did at the end. Kept trying to shave precious seconds off to beat Cubes times but to no avail :heh:

You should try to beat the times that other people on my friends list have.

well I'll be on tomorrow when the new cars hit if anyone wants some PS3 fun..but reckon everyone else will be playing SFIV

I will be up for some Dukes of Hazard/Back to the Future style fun. New DLC for Burnout is probably the only thing that will pull me away from SFIV at the moment.