NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

Which forumite would you take into war?

Genuine LOL there at moogleviper! I bet you're a riot with the ladies. Please teach me oh wise one!

Years of practise boys, years of practise.

You just got to be confident in yourself. Remember, girls love a confident jerk. And I jerk more than anyone.

I'd take you.

We could walk home the other way, that'd show them.

Yeah, they'd wish they never messed with us!

Years of practise boys, years of practise.

You just got to be confident in yourself. Remember, slags love a confident jerk. And I jerk more than anyone.

Fixed. I'd take Haver so he could bore the enemy to death with his talk about... you know, shit.

The Bard. He'd be a beast I tell ya :heh:

I was gonna go for The Bard considering the good times we've had on Gears but then I realized that eventually we'd start talking about stuff we like and then he'd start ripping into me for liking things that he most likely thought were not even worthy of being used to wipe his arse.

I'd then probably have to kill myself after all the insults... and realizing that his tastes were probably in fact superior to mine...

:heh:

Well, I think you should all be picking me if you want a good soldier, as I actually know how to use a rifle and all, and I'm probably one of a few who's used a firearm.

I'd take DomJcg, and I know I can trust him.

If not, then Rokhed.

Or, as a human shield, UK or Stuwii. :heh:

The N-E forum member who is in the Navy (I can't remember his name) He should prove useful.

The N-E forum member who is in the Navy (I can't remember his name) He should prove useful.

Isn't that Munky? (not sure)

Isn't that Munky? (not sure)

Yeah, it is. I might take him, as he's probably the only one with a chance of having had proper military firearms training...

I'd take myself. So I can play with him all day long

I see it now. Stef singing "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for firing, this is for fun"

Also my l33t skills will pwn all.

I'd take myself. So I can play with him all day long

Aren't you and Nintendchris are a formidable duo against Americans... :indeed:

stefandchrisvsyanks2.jpg

Well, I think you should all be picking me if you want a good soldier, as I actually know how to use a rifle and all, and I'm probably one of a few who's used a firearm.

I've actually used a firearm before already (military one!) and drove in a tank (though of course I didn't drive, and I bumped my head while in there D: ).

But yeah, war sucks!

Id take Moria as he could play bagpipes and distract the enemy from shooting my head. :heh:

I've actually used a firearm before already (military one!) and drove in a tank (though of course I didn't drive, and I bumped my head while in there D: ).

But yeah, war sucks!

Pacifism is the way forward! I will only ever use violence as in defence of myself and others, and only as a last resort.

However, if violence is needed, you want to be on my side. :heh:

Id take Moria as he could play bagpipes and distract the enemy from shooting my head. :heh:

Me and you could team up and kick some arse! :heh:

We go down the left, Nintenchris and Stefkov go down the right, and UK and Stuwii run around in the middle in bright clothes. :awesome:

It's such a great military tactic, it might just work!

I'd take anyone that knows (or can learn quickly) how to load an M60, keep the ammo coming and cover my ass with some reasonable skill (so probably Fish). Although i'd prefer a war without fire arms, im a better hand with sword, bow and crossbow than i am with a gun. Been using those weapons for years (sport, im not some mass murderer)

I'd take anyone that knows (or can learn quickly) how to load an M60, keep the ammo coming and cover my ass with some reasonable skill (so probably Fish)

Hmm, I'll do that, but it might be better for me to act as a spotter, and then cover you with my own weapon (probably an SA80) while you reload yourself - it keeps up the fire.

Sign in to follow this