NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Arragaun

Starving for the Xbox360

Hello, none of you really know me, so this is my attempt to get to know you all by providing you all with some snuff involving me.

Nah it's not really snuff, hurts though. Anyway, I have no job, thus no income, thus no money to buy an Xbox360 when it's released. So the plan I've devised involves never spending any money except on essential stuff, like bus fare. So I'm not going to be eating a lot and I'll probably die. So if you'd like to track this decline as it happens, read this ForThe360

Hopefully I'll come up with some amusing ways to gather money over the course of the project, posting pictures and things like that. So please, make me happy and read it once in a while :smile:

keep saving after you get the 360 so you don't have to starve when the Revolution is coming out too lol

Yeah a job would be easier, but it would also be less humourous for the rest of us to watch. Good luck on your crazy mission *salutes*

*looks at Game 360 order*

*looks at £400 sitting in the bank*

:)

good luck in getting money, everyone needs a 360 this xmas

Your link to hm-fusion.com is incorrect, it should be .co.uk ;)

Oh yeah, don't starve yourself for it :)

*looks at Game 360 order*

*looks at £400 sitting in the bank*

*looks at gameplay 360 order*

* looks at £780 in the bank*

you win this round....

*looks at twenty 360 orders*

*looks at infinity +1 moneys in the bank*

IM JUST WONDERFUL!!!

IM JUST WONDERFUL!!!

Compensating for something? Ah yes, that would be a total lack of penis to make larger. Heheh. Ah I do talk some shit.

not realy lookin forward to the new sex box. as the old one was a bit naff, ( my thouts)

and most of my mates that bought one were unloyal dogs who had no place to go,after their was no more sage, or they didint like playin games as it was for kids. but the sex box captured them on the markating. now they try to talk to me and tell me things as if they all have jobs with bill gates. and no all the ins and outs of the industry

(he lifts one eye brow)

howerver i would like to finnaly play too human as its been one of the longest advertisd games i have ever looked up. (skips over 3 consoles) indeed! and perfect dark 0 as they stole my preshus from us...

i will say one thing more thing about the x box, is that i did like the live addision to it.

but this doesent matter any more as all the next gen consoles can go online, thus loosing its biggest selling point.

IM JUST WONDERFUL!!!

You've taken it too far there.

So, are we allowed to donate to this cause?

I'd be willing to offer some money towards it.. provided you complete certain tasks I set, of course. I like making people do stupid stuff.

i will say one thing more thing about the x box, is that i did like the live addision to it.

but this doesent matter any more as all the next gen consoles can go online, thus loosing its biggest selling point.

Yes, but there's online gaming done right, and online gaming done wrong, ask anybody whos played PS2 online.

Your link to hm-fusion.com is incorrect, it should be .co.uk ;)

Duly amended, thank you for the heads up :)

So, are we allowed to donate to this cause?

I'd be willing to offer some money towards it.. provided you complete certain tasks I set, of course. I like making people do stupid stuff.

Of course contributions are acceptable :heh: and yes I will participate in tomfoolery for the furthering of this cause.

@Chris: thank you in the utmost possible way for that kind gesture. I love you.

And to all, thanks very much for the attention :grin: I'll be updating daily/every couple of days

no darling, you took it too far, and i was just mocking you :kiss:

im afraid i was actually mocking you :hehe:

Cheers, I'm gonna need those midichlorian supplements.

PS; just updated, not much but I'm still finding my feet...

You could wait for it to go down in price, then there will also be better games available.

Sign in to follow this