NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
the_mars_volta

Recommend me multiplayer games

Hi, I recently got myself some extra Wii-motes, so I have 4 in total now. Can someone recommend me some good multiplayer games other than Wii sports? Is Mario Party 8 really that bad?

Btw I only have 1 nunchuck :(

________

Interracial Gangbang

Edited by the_mars_volta

Aye, Mario Strikers remains the best multiplayer game out there at the moment.

Or you can wait for Brawl :P

My friends tell me that Red Steel is a good multi player blast. If you like your Madden that's good too. May as well wait for 08 though.

If minigames are your thing (doubtful I know), then we found Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz to be the best of the lot.

I would recommend Mario Party 8 only if you've never played a Mario Party game before. While I haven't played any of them beyond Mario Party 4, I *think* they're all reasonably similar.

the wii sucks balls for 4 player gaming so far.

All i can say is super mario strikers or rent red steel..... man don't make me go into the multiplayer rant again:(

I want you to rant metroid. I think multiplayer gaming is awesome on Wii - Sports, Wario, Strikers, Fifa and loads more. Whats there to dislike?!

warioware isn't multiplayer properly as you must take turns.....wii sports isn't a proper game as such. Fifa maybe but it is on every console...

I accept mario strikers but that kinda sucks on 4 player.

the wii sucks balls for 4 player gaming so far.

All i can say is super mario strikers or rent red steel..... man don't make me go into the multiplayer rant again:(

Too true, it's a bit of a joke really. It's really where the console should shine most.

However, I expect Rayman Raving Rabids 2, Smash Bros, Samba De Amigo, Ghost Squad and Mario Kart to change that, along with some other games.

your perfectly right... They should.. So far my favourite multiplayer experience is rayman and red steel... for 4 player i mean. The gamecube had tons of greats in its first year.. Dont see the problem.

all those games should be great.

It's quite sad actually but I got the most fun out of Mario Kart 64 on the VC - even more than SSBM and I played Mario Party 8, Strikers, Red Steel, Wario Ware Wii, Excite Truck, Wii Sports, Wii Play with the same friends.

Still MK64 was the biggest laugh.

But if you want to go with Wii games Strikers and Red Steel are a good choice.

The Bust a Move game is supposed to support up to 8 players multiplayer... i'm imagining it's 4 human players tho.

Don't forget bomberman on the VC, will do 5 players with 4 wii remotes and a GC Controller.

The Bust a Move game is supposed to support up to 8 players multiplayer... i'm imagining it's 4 human players tho.

And it's also shite so no deal..

It's amazing that they never added a split screen mode it really is.

Don't forget bomberman on the VC, will do 5 players with 4 wii remotes and a GC Controller.

It's sad that all we can think of is vc games.. 360 goes for online first and multiplayer second.. Wii doesnt seem to have either.

where are the 4 player split screen wii games? Everything that has been good on gamecube has either not appeared on wii yet or is just a shit update(like monkey ball wii or mario party 8)

Wii sucks balls for 4 player gaming? We seem to enjoy ourselves quite a lot every time though... True, no "engaging" multiplayer in the sense of plot or such, but with Mario Party 8, R:RR, Wii Tennis, Golf and Bowling, and SSX Blur, we're always having a blast.

4-player Red Steel sucked balls imho, aiming was awkward enough in single player, the added split screen made it even more chaotic.

Madden '08 seems like fun too :)

And besides, don't forget that the Wii is just a baby ;)

Wii sucks balls for 4 player gaming? We seem to enjoy ourselves quite a lot every time though... True, no "engaging" multiplayer in the sense of plot or such, but with Mario Party 8, R:RR, Wii Tennis, Golf and Bowling, and SSX Blur, we're always having a blast.

4-player Red Steel sucked balls imho, aiming was awkward enough in single player, the added split screen made it even more chaotic.

I think the problem is all the multiplayer games are old now. We've played Wii Sports and Warioware to death, R:RR didn't really support 4 players properly and Mario Party 8 wasn't really worth the money for me.

should be solved soon, but at the moment multiplayer games just feel like what we had last generation but with motion controls. I'm hoping from something more then that (hopefully with Ghost Squad and Samba De Amigo).

R:RR didn't really support 4 players properly

Didn't support it simultaneously for all the games, but for the ones that it did, it did it masterfully. Besides, turn-based minigames have the advantage that you get to laugh without breaking a gaming sweat.

the bold ones are shit

the underlines are not REAL games

the italics doesn't support 4 player fully.

I haven't played ssx blur but if thats the bEST it has then it's a failure.

BY it's first year the gamecube had super smash bros, super monkey ball even red faction 2 and other really fun multiplayer games.

Sometimes I don't get "the crowd." :)

I've never been happier with the line-up ánd with the future line-up, and I've never had more fun with my mates playing those games.

I do agree that there's a lack of quality games in certain genres, but that doesn't do away from the other games' excellence.

If minigames are your thing (doubtful I know), then we found Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz to be the best of the lot.

Most of the Super Monkey Ball minigames suck balls.

I don't get why people dislike MP8 so much, from what i've played it's a laugh, and SUPER random.

Sign in to follow this