NEurope
Retro_Link

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

No way will she beat Peter, he's epically hardcore :p

Veronica Mars could beat that snivelling child (season one Peter too, yet alone this pathos amnesia Peter), pimp her out with electricity and even easier.

Just watched a clip on the NBC website. She, or at least in that clip, is a watered down Veronica Mars anyway. Weird not to hear it followed by a VO.

Seems Elle and Claire are more than likely going to be siblings.

For some reason I really like that picture :/

Because I had edit it after Ashley post. :p

Because I had edit it after Ashley post. :p

Yes, he was sneaky. The other is in the linked article. Shes just wearing a big coat and I've noticed recently she seems to be a bit 'fuller' in the face, but that could be her new hair.

I thought she looked better in the original picture than the one thats up now personally
Have to agree! The picture of her in the coat is one of the only times I've found her mildly attractive! That's a terrible picture up now!

Sweet episode. Looks like Hiro will be back soon which is good, presumably with his mate.

I loved the bit at the end with the painting...Is this going to explain a lot? Looks like it with the symbol above the door.

Also like the globe trotting element atm.

And Kristens a total biyatch!

Yeah a good episode. The bit with parkmans dad was mad. No twins this week thank god.

I too noticed the symbol above the door in the painting. Could be quite an important place?

Loved Kirstens character. Sweet, innocent and evil :D

Yeah. Totally evil. Maybe Sylar will have an ally, Lol. If he can....y'know....not kill her maybe.

No Claire :(

Heroes is a frustrating show. Just when one of the storylines starts getting interesting, they cut to a different one. Just when that one is getting interesting, they switch again. Then when THAT one is getting itneresting, it fades to black and "to be continued" pops up again. It's like Lost, except not as extreme I guess.

And yet I love it.

Wow that episode was brilliant.

The bit with Parkman was cleverly executed, really loved that and it's cool that they showed more about Monica's ability.

But no Sylar :(

I like how they tried to mimic Veronica Mars in her first scene, but it was watered down. Just didn't feel right.

The cast go bowling...? Dunno, they're in a bowling alley anyway.

WOW! that was soooooo good. I hate waiting every week for a new episode. I now officially love Kristen Bell.

WOW! that was soooooo good. I hate waiting every week for a new episode. I now officially love Kristen Bell.

Well she ain't in it for two weeks. But yes, much love to Miss Bell (and she still did better in VM. Check it.

Well she ain't in it for two weeks. But yes, much love to Miss Bell (and she still did better in VM. Check it.

I did watch a few VMs, and they were good, just didnt get round to watching a whole season, but will do now because she rocks.

I knew that she wasn't in it for a while, and am very hurt by this fact! Her power is just too cool for school, and I love the whole naughty/nice thing she has going on.

another good ep, Parkmans dad is really interesting... is he Cian or not?

Strange that him and Matt would have the same power... first time a power was passed down a generation

good to see Peter and Hiro return, i missed them last week... though i wanted to see more Hiro.

oh and Monica is just awesome... and i wonder could she also copy "powers" that she sees also? (maybe only "visual" powers, eg: lightening from hands... but not things like mind reading cause she can't see it working)

another good ep, Parkmans dad is really interesting... is he Cian or not?

Strange that him and Matt would have the same power... first time a power was passed down a generation

good to see Peter and Hiro return, i missed them last week... though i wanted to see more Hiro.

oh and Monica is just awesome... and i wonder could she also copy "powers" that she sees also? (maybe only "visual" powers, eg: lightening from hands... but not things like mind reading cause she can't see it working)

I don't think she can, as she saw Micah's power with the TV and didn't copy it.

Also, anyone think that Kristen Bells character is Bob's daughter? The way she's working for the company, and she called her boss "daddy".

I don't think she can, as she saw Micah's power with the TV and didn't copy it.

Also, anyone think that Kristen Bells character is Bob's daughter? The way she's working for the company, and she called her boss "daddy".

thats what i thought as well.

i also thought that it was bob who killed hiro's dad, we still dont know what bob's powers are. do we?