NEurope
Retro_Link

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

I dont think hes related to claire.

Although its confirmed that Kensei will be in Heroes, AFTER the ancient Japan story

Good episode. Does the Irish woman annoy anyone else?

Mrs Fake Accent?

Just a tad.

I dont think hes related to claire.

Although its confirmed that Kensei will be in Heroes, AFTER the ancient Japan story

I heard someone theorise he is the origins of all the powers.

During the episode I thought it would be revealed that the Japanese chick also has a power and they would then have kids which would be where all the heroes come from. But from the ending maybe not...could still happen. I just don't really care that much.

Good episode. Does the Irish woman annoy anyone else?

She's always annoyed me, mainly due to the really bad accent, it's a bloody mockery i tell ya.

Interesting twist in Hiro's story, wonder how the hell he's gonna fix history now?

I guess Hiro could take Kensai's place and just call himself Kensai so he still gets told the stories as a child. But if i remember right, one of the last tales of Kensai was that to save his woman he cut out his own heart, something like that, real Kensai could do that, but certainly not Hiro.

As for the theory i've seen that Kensai is Adam Monroe and that he's the first "Hiro", I'm not sold on that idea, while I would say Adam is prolly the "first" I'd say he's someone else, even older than Kensai... whatever happened to "Cain", the guy we were lead to believe was who Molly didn't want to see, I don't think Matt's dad is Cain... and remember "Cain" also has the power to control insects, wasn't there info on this before season two started, i can't seem to find it anymore?

She's always annoyed me, mainly due to the really bad accent, it's a bloody mockery i tell ya.

Interesting twist in Hiro's story, wonder how the hell he's gonna fix history now?

I guess Hiro could take Kensai's place and just call himself Kensai so he still gets told the stories as a child. But if i remember right, one of the last tales of Kensai was that to save his woman he cut out his own heart, something like that, real Kensai could do that, but certainly not Hiro.

As for the theory i've seen that Kensai is Adam Monroe and that he's the first "Hiro", I'm not sold on that idea, while I would say Adam is prolly the "first" I'd say he's someone else, even older than Kensai... whatever happened to "Cain", the guy we were lead to believe was who Molly didn't want to see, I don't think Matt's dad is Cain... and remember "Cain" also has the power to control insects, wasn't there info on this before season two started, i can't seem to find it anymore?

Things change Mokong X-C.

The name Kane has become Adam Monroe.

TV star Hayden Panettiere has been involved in a violent confrontation with Japanese fishermen as she tried to disrupt their annual dolphin slaughter.

1605711.jpg

The 18-year-old actress, who stars in TV blockbuster Heroes, paddled out on a surfboard in an attempt to reach a pod of dolphins to stop them being driven into a nearby cove and killed.

But the six surfers, from Australia and the United States, were intercepted by a fishing boat before they could reach the dolphins.

The fishermen used the boat's propellers to block their way and at one point struck out with a boathook.

It was an ugly and potentially life-threatening confrontation that lasted more than 10 minutes before the surfers were forced to return to the beach.

It is believed that the dolphins were later taken into the cove and killed.

Panettiere, who is a keen surfer and a committed marine conservationist and supporter of the campaign to save the Japan dolphins, said: "It was really frightening.

"Some of us were hit by the boathook. But in the end all we really worried about was the dolphins.

"It was so incredibly sad. We were so close to them and they were sky hopping, jumping out of the water to see us."

Surfers attacked by fishermen

Breaking down in tears, she added: "One little baby dolphin stuck his head out and kinda looked at me and the thought that it's no longer with us is really hard to take."

The surfers drove straight to Osaka airport and left the country to avoid arrest by the Japanese national police.

All would have been charged with trespass, but Panettiere is now back in Los Angeles.

More than 22,000 dolphins are slaughtered by fishermen in Japan every year. The hunt continues despite worldwide condemnation.

In Taijie, more than 2,000 mammals are slaughtered in the season.

Many Japanese believe dolphins should be treated like fish. They have been hunting dolphins for centuries and see any criticism of this as an attack on their culture.

That's really sad. Dolphins are incredibly intelligent, and personally I don't think they deserve that. But hey, it's life i guess.

Heroes Origins has been cancelled.....craaaaappppp. :(

WTF???? Why?

The name Kane has become Adam Monroe.

Oh, ok then, guess that explains it so, damn :heh:

Heroes Origins has been cancelled.....craaaaappppp. :(

WTF???? Why?

Probably to do with the general writers strike. (speaking of, if it continues don't expect new episodes come December of pretty much any non-reality show)

RE: Hayden. I thought that looked like her when I saw a glimpse of the news earlier.

RE: Kane. So now they're going biblical. Dandy.

Things change for the infomation that we got before series 2 started.

Kane has become Adam Monroe with only Immortality.

Yeah according to IGN its a mixture between the dwindling popularity of the show and the strikes.

Boooo!

how could the shows popularity possibley be dwindling?

People aren't tuning in....

There has been a lot of criticism about the show this season; both from fans and critics.

how could the shows popularity possibley be dwindling?

I think its because of the seeming lack of a 'dillemma' in series 2. And the Hiro subquest is kind of lame.

I agree that Season 2 isn't up to the standard of Season 1 so far.

I hate to draw the similarities again but it is kinda like Lost, with a brilliant first series, and then due to the popularity they try to draw it out and people lose interest.

I agree that Season 2 isn't up to the standard of Season 1 so far.

I hate to draw the similarities again but it is kinda like Lost, with a brilliant first series, and then due to the popularity they try to draw it out and people lose interest.

Hmmm. Dont really think its like LOST.

Lost in my eyes goes like this every season

Ep 1-2 = Absolutely awesome

Ep 3-20 = Ridiculously boring

Ep 21-23/end = Amazing!!!!

Heroes Season 1 = Every episode awwweeesssommmeee.

Heroes Season 2 = Awesome cos its Heroes, but not as good by a long shot.

And the Hiro subquest is kind of lame.

WTF? You sure you don't mean the Twins, cuz Hiro always fracking rules

WTF? You sure you don't mean the Twins, cuz Hiro always fracking rules

WTF? You sure you don't mean Claire and West.