Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov

I didn't know where to go but here it is.

Anyone play Eve Online? I've just downloaded the game and on a 14 day trial. I love it, there's so many options that I will never understand to use.

Once gripe I have is why can't I make my own ship? Twice made a character and twice got the same ship. I don't like it, it's got some wierd jutty bit. If I can change it later then I'd love that.

I didn't know where to go but here it is.

Anyone play Eve Online? I've just downloaded the game and on a 14 day trial. I love it, there's so many options that I will never understand to use.

Once gripe I have is why can't I make my own ship? Twice made a character and twice got the same ship. I don't like it, it's got some wierd jutty bit. If I can change it later then I'd love that.

I want to start up a new MMO, whats it like so far? How big is the download? Definitely going for either this, LOTR online or WoW, can't decide between them!

Guest Stefkov

Eve online is a small download. I'm not sure if anything else is to come but it was only a gig.

WoW is on like 6 discs with eve more to download after and LOTRO is on a few discs with some more content to download.

But Eve online is gorram awesome; I love sci-fi and space ships so it's my sort of game.

I used to play EVE, but I stopped as I didn't really have the time for full MMO's in genereal. Fantastic game though. See the previous page for my impressions. Now's a good time to try Eve, they've since bolted on a new (optional) graphics engine.

FYI: If you try it on Steam there's a 21-day trial.

I know what you mean. Mining will get you by until you're on your feet. After that, you're simply going to have to get with other players to get anywhere. There's money in mining, but all the good stuff is in dangerous space. Bring guns. Big ones. Attached to something even bigger.

Well fuck me this tech beta better be worth it, the downloaded setup is 12 gig

and the setup is taking an incredible amount of time and than I have to patch it.

Best part is that currently I can only take part of the stress tests which is 3 hours every time they do it...

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your preorder for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collectors Edition.

Unfortunately due to supply issues we have not been able to secure stock of this product and therefore your order has now been cancelled. No money has been debited from your account for this order.

Please don't worry as Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Standard Edition is still available for preorder by clicking the following link - http://www.game.co.uk/PC/RolePlaying/MassivelyMultiplayer/~r333973/Warhammer-Online-Age-of-Reckoning/

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We understand you will be disappointed with this news.

Kind Regards

Customer Services

GAME.co.uk

Was in my E-mails today, pretty pissed off, preying that its avaiable to pre-order somewhere else :blank:

-EDIT- Play.com are still selling the Collecter's Edition, £59.99 compared to Game.co.uk's price of £29.99 -.-

Anyone here play/played Hellgate: London? If so, how was it?

Really getting bored of WoW at the moment, want something to pond me over till Age of Conan is released and was debating on wether or not to get this...

Also, anyone know the cheapest place to purchase it from?

• 4 weeks later...