N-Europe

Halo

Guest Stefkov

Just in case you didn't know, Halo 3 is out in 10 days. *shock horror amazement*

I made the thread to just ask, what was your most memorable moment in Halo up to date?

Also I was wondering who fancies a nightly (maybe not) Halo session?

Just to get skills up and just to get hyped more for it.

I remember when I first got it, everyone used to play at midnight, but me being in high school and tired every night I only joined in like once, and then everyone stopped.

And we can use it as a general discussion about all things Halo.

When I went round my mates house and we played halo co-op on his brothers xbox. We did the silent cartographer level and it just blew me away. The opening beach battle was just stunning at the time.

The next day I flogged my GBA and a load of N64 games and walked out of gamestation with an Xbox, Halo, Timesplitters 2 and Burnout 2.

I play Halo 2 alot with my friends. I'm crap. But it's still a lot of fun.

I call Ghosts "Space Noses", and Banshees "Flying Space Noses". Don't know why. I just thought they looked like noses. My favourite level was Beaver Creek, with Rocket launchers and Shotguns :D

I recon whoever gets it on Tues morning should just get on mulitplayer and rip it out of others.:smile:

But seriously whoever gets it, whenever - we should just mess on multiplayer before doing anything else

EDIT Microsoft reports that Legendary is sold out in the UK. yay for me with my copy