Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how the co-op works in Halo 3? I mean what happens when 1 person dies? Does the whole team fail or does that person stay dead until everyone dies and then respawns with the rest of them at the nearest checkpoint?

That's a pretty good question. I havn't heard about anything to do with co-op since it was announced.

I'd guess when they die, they don't respawn.

If anyone has any experience of Halo lan co-op maybe it's the same as that, however it works.

We got this in yesterday at work (HMV) bit worrying though all bar 3 of the tinned editions the 1st disc had become dislodged out of the disc holder and gotten scratched, we've had to reorder for more to come in...heard that other stores nearby had similar problems...

Just to recommend people perhaps check their discs before leaving stores...

god I want this sooooo bad...wish I could afford a 360!

That's a pretty good question. I havn't heard about anything to do with co-op since it was announced.

I'd guess when they die, they don't respawn.

If anyone has any experience of Halo lan co-op maybe it's the same as that, however it works.

apparently it looks like you respawn right after you die in co-op:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25439.html

The new night shift manager at work is safe as fuck! We were talking about games + stuff and he offered to unlock the cupboard where all the Halo 3 copies are locked so we could play them early!

He's got his copy and let a couple of other people at work buy them, only condition was that we paid in cash (so none of the other management find out who got the copies). Shame im skint and need to trade stuff in to buy it :( I could have been taunting you lot right now!

We got this in yesterday at work (HMV) bit worrying though all bar 3 of the tinned editions the 1st disc had become dislodged out of the disc holder and gotten scratched, we've had to reorder for more to come in...heard that other stores nearby had similar problems...

Just to recommend people perhaps check their discs before leaving stores...

god I want this sooooo bad...wish I could afford a 360!

seems I'm not the only person to notice this. 1UP and neogaf rife with pics of this problem;

eahjdaabc.jpg

eahjeaabc.jpg

don't know, at work we are waiting to hear the official line, we have ordered more.. on the hope they will turn up by weds...I'm sure they will do something about it...

Just crap box making, The nub that the disc fits on is either too big or too small, meaning it never fit on or easily slips off and the half moon foam bits aren't big enough to hold it in position.

I mean chances are you'll be lucky and it will just be superficial scratches but there were some of the one's I've seen with larger scratches...

Mine still just says "ordered" at Gameplay. They better have bloody sent it to the post! And all of you who have it early are lucky sods. :heh:

Same here, i preordered my lengendary edition in March and mine states 'ordered'.

If Gameplay feck-up this order, then it's goodbye from me and i will definately be cancelling all my preorders with them.

EDIT: I must add that they have feck-ed up alot of my orders lately.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!