NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

Spoilers ahead:

The flood three times = fucking joke. I mean, come on!

Anyway, about the whole excitement thing. I was impressed, its probably like Gears, far more fun if you're co-op'ing. It just felt like... I dunno no where as good as a PC FPS, even now. Half-Life 2 was and still is the best FPS i've ever played. Halo 3 is a fantastic achievement, the musical score is... phenominal. Weapons are well balanced, enemy AI is fairly good. I dunno, its not that it didn't live up to the hype, i guess i just have insane expectations.

As for the last level? Alot more fun if someone was screaming at you to watch out. I think i died around 3 times doing it.

Also, i haven't seen the 'full' ending, just the normal one.

There's a full ending?

Nice use of spoiler tags.

Anyway, yes, finish the game on heroic or legendary to see it.

So far not that impressed with single player and dual wielding with dual analog ugh.. I think I'll just play through this campaign once on my own to get to know the controls and tweak the sensitivity to what feels right and play it online after that.

Bastard f**king delivery man just wok me up!!

But he made my day ^^

photo0006jj9.jpg

[sorry for poor quality, half asleep, phone camera, rushed.]

Its crazy, i mean.. i've already finished the game and people haven't even started yet. :D

Oh yeah, will regular players add 'eyechild' to their lists if they please. I have no friends on this account.

I'm back at uni and I have a new box. The old box and gamertag are back home. Feel free to play with my brothers on the old account because they are good kids. They're getting H3 after school.

postman postman postman

I have just picked up my legendary copy from Gamestation on my way to work, but now I have a training course all day. Sigh. Roll on 5pm!

Played the first level. My eyes are in love, it looks so damn good.

I think I'll pop the documentary dvd in now and go back to sleep.

I have a question.

Can me and my bro play online multiplayer on the same console? Say we're playing split-screen, then decide to go online?

My gamertag is online, he's isn't, as he hardly has time to play games.

Just wondering, as theres no offline bots in multiplayer.

Like Jordan I powered through it last night, started at half 10 finished at half 2. I had to redo the whole last level again as I skipped the ending by mistake.

[spoiler=]I thought level 7 was the best. It was a full ot war when you had to take them 2 Scarabs down at the same time.

Im still disappointed the the game only lasted 6 hours but it does have alot replay value and its still a great game.

I started exactly 2 hours ago, and just finished act 3. This is going quick, but epicly.

(Only on normal mode too)

One of the levels is SUPER long, like around an hour and a half. If i remember rightly. It felt like it should have been 2 levels rather than 1.